Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BRUTAL JERRYPILL

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-

That faggot jerry deserves to die tbh

Just take steroids theory

@ALL THE GYMCELS

I first thought Tom would get beat up twice even after working out but i thought wrong.

Just take steroids theory
You can only go in plus with taking steroids
Get big while getting huge amount of confidence and roid rage
if a normie even dares too look at you wrong strike him with might

Who the fuck puts these music under such videos

This is what happens when manlets gymcell

This is what happens when manlets gymcell
BRUTAL

Midgets who go to the gym thinking That everyone will feel intimidated by them and they will have women flooding them are coping too hard:feelskek::feelskek:

BRUTAL

Midgets who go to the gym thinking That everyone will feel intimidated by them and they will have women flooding them are coping too hard:feelskek::feelskek:
If you workout for pussy, you're a fool.

Brutal blackpill for all the gymmaxxed manlets ngl

Lookin good @jerrycan dan

Nigga you’re gay
Inshallah everyone gets circumcised
Nigga u know it should be haram as fuck right Lets hope your Allah just bans circumcision. YOU ARE SAYING YOUR ALLAHS CREATION (PENIS) IS BAD SO U CUT IT.

Nigga u know it should be haram as fuck right Lets hope your Allah just bans circumcision. YOU ARE SAYING YOUR ALLAHS CREATION (PENIS) IS BAD SO U CUT IT.
Nigga you’re actually retarded fr how is cutting of a part of your skin because of hygine and cleaness and also lowering the risk of cancer haram. Im not saying allahs creation is bad you stupid kaffir im actually looking out for you cuck

Nigga you’re actually retarded fr how is cutting of a part of your skin because of hygine and cleaness and also lowering the risk of cancer haram. Im not saying allahs creation is bad you stupid kaffir im actually looking out for you cuck
Fucking lol. It is giga haram. Allah created you PERFECTLY, right? Muh cleaning etc.
You dont cut your hands when you dont want them to get dirty. You fucking wash them and islam already forces people to be clean. Ohh, your foreskin should already be clean if you are a real muslim.

Tfw when a fucking mouse is more jacked than you

Fucking lol. It is giga haram. Allah created you PERFECTLY, right? Muh cleaning etc.
You dont cut your hands when you dont want them to get dirty. You fucking wash them and islam already forces people to be clean. Ohh, your foreskin should already be clean if you are a real muslim.
Allah created us perfect and later in life we become imperfect. Listen nigga i don’t feel like explaining everything now just search it up and you will se why i deffend it btw.

ngl brother but the hygiene and cleanliness argument doesn't really work considering how fucking easy it is to wash your dick
The cancer stats are minimal if different at all, the main difference is usually statistically condoms not circumcision

Allah created us perfect and later in life we become imperfect. Listen nigga i don’t feel like explaining everything now just search it up and you will se why i deffend it btw.
Bruh if he created it perfectly nothing about your body would change in the first place

Apu

Just be like Chad Tom Bro

When did they bring that cartoon back?

All in the fucking bones

Proof that gymmaxxing as a manlet is pointless.