Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal JBW over for blackcels

Brutal. Only the most masculine of non-Black men go for black foids. This is very consistent.

A couple years back, I saw a Chang with a pro body builder level physique with tattoos on his arms with a black foid.

Why should care who these black whores fuck?

Brutal. Only the most masculine of non-Black men go for black foids. This is very consistent.

A couple years back, I saw a Chang with a pro body builder level physique with tattoos on his arms with a black foid.
Over for blackcels

Black girls are the worst ethnicity of foids. They’re always ghetto, loud and ugly af

But you would say it's cherry picking if one posted a tik tok of a white foid with a he-boon

Because most dudes get test mogged