Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill brutal JBCpill in Polish morning show

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
it was on TV when I went to the kitchen (I have to go through the living room to get there)
they were interviewing a Polish foid who's engaged to a curry, and she was praising his exotic dick and customs
there's no recording online yet (it's in Polish anyway) but here's the Facebook post announcing it (I went through their FB page and sex and relationships is all they talk about - potent suifuel tbhtbh but of course sex is not important at all, inkwell :soy: )
Several hundred guests and fun lasting for even a week? In a moment on #PnŚ [name of the show] we will show you what a wedding looks like in India! Turn on TVP2 [the station it's on]

View: https://www.facebook.com/pytanienasniadanie/photos/a.128391060529329/2975817282453345/

do you have curries in poland?

do you have curries in poland?
probably way more than blacks but normies only virtue signal about respecting blacks :lul:
it's ironic because there's virtually no racism against blacks here while curries are often mistaken for Muslims and called "ciapaty" (a general slur for brown people; it's the closest thing to being the Polish N-word except it's not used for blacks), dirty, smelly etc.
even one major politician tweeted that he's sick of seeing curries delivering his food (and received barely any backlash)
curries get shat on for absolutely no reason while normies cry crocodile tears about blacks being treated unfairly overseas - absolutely brutal

there are at least two Sikhmaxxed (I always see them wearing turbans) curries in my neighborhood
collectively all minorities constitute like 0.0001% of the Polish population tbh

Last edited:
probably way more than blacks but normies only virtue signal about respecting blacks :lul:
it's ironic because there's virtually no racism against blacks here while curries are often mistaken for Muslims and called "ciapaty" (a general slur for brown people; it's the closest thing to being the Polish N-word except it's not used for blacks), dirty, smelly etc.
even one major politician tweeted that he's sick of seeing curries delivering his food (and received barely any backlash)
curries get shat on for absolutely no reason while normies cry crocodile tears about blacks being treated unfairly in the US - absolutely brutal

there are at least two Sikhmaxxed (I always see them wearing turbans) curries in my neighborhood
collectively all minorities constitute like 0.0001% of the Polish population tbh
I thought poland blocked all immigration tbh

Let me guess, the curry is attractive?
full

I thought poland blocked all immigration tbh
our govt boasts about not accepting refugees but during the few recent years (of a "conservative" "nationalist" party rule) we've experienced a LOT of immigration
it's mostly from the east, prolly 90% of them are Ukrainians, allegedly a lot of Bangladeshis and curries and some Koreans (there's quite a lot of them in my district)
Ukrainian immigration is not that brutal bc they're fellow Slavs, their language is extremely similar and they pick up Polish pretty fast
but their Eastern European mannerisms often stick out, they're like Poles from like 30 years ago

curries are slayers :feelsree:

our govt boasts about not accepting refugees but during the few recent years (of a "conservative" "nationalist" party rule) we've experienced a LOT of immigration
it's mostly from the east, prolly 90% of them are Ukrainians, allegedly a lot of Bangladeshis and curries and some Koreans (there's quite a lot of them in my district)
Ukrainian immigration is not that brutal bc they're fellow Slavs, their language is extremely similar and they pick up Polish pretty fast
but their Eastern European mannerisms often stick out, they're like Poles from like 30 years ago
Yeah same thing here in italy with salvini, that cuck only sucked eu's dick without doing nothing. JFL at this clown world

Don't poles hate curries though. I have a cousin there and he's a complete shut in

Don't poles hate curries though. I have a cousin there and he's a complete shut in
yeah I think it's mostly because they lump all 'browns' together and mistake them for Muslims (whom they hate bc 'Islam bad') or gypsies (whom they hate bc almost all gypsies are piss-poor uneducated and often commit crimes)
there are also many Poles who think of curries as 'exotic' and enjoy their culture: I think that Hare Krishnas are the most popular non-Christian (if you count Jehovah's Witnesses as Christian) religious movement in my city and they're fairly respected (they organize many festivals popularizing Indian culture in general and such)
but yeah all the racist crimes in Poland I can list off the top of my head were against curries (I include Bangladeshis and other South-Asian nationalities in the term 'curry') or Ukrainians (which are like 90% of all immigrants so curries are still over represented)

So far with the poland curry alliance

yeah I think it's mostly because they lump all 'browns' together and mistake them for Muslims (whom they hate bc 'Islam bad') or gypsies (whom they hate bc almost all gypsies are piss-poor uneducated and often commit crimes)
there are also many Poles who think of curries as 'exotic' and enjoy their culture: I think that Hare Krishnas are the most popular non-Christian (if you count Jehovah's Witnesses as Christian) religious movement in my city and they're fairly respected (they organize many festivals popularizing Indian culture in general and such)
but yeah all the racist crimes in Poland I can list off the top of my head were against curries (I include Bangladeshis and other South-Asian nationalities in the term 'curry') or Ukrainians (which are like 90% of all immigrants so curries are still over represented)
Poland (eastern europe in general) is quite chauvinistic. I can't blame them, a lot of Polish history is either them being fucked by Germany or Russia.

You're right about immigration to Poland, it has become a popular destination for migrant workers. They even have North Koreans working there
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPjKs8NuY4s

So much for muh shitskin and Whitecels are fakecels. Where are the JBW ethnic copers now?
JBG
(Just Be Good looking)

They even have North Koreans working there
wtf :worryfeels: there are many Koreans in my city but I've always assumed they're all South Koreans :dafuckfeels: I'll watch the doc you posted

As a curry, you cannot lose. Just literally speak to women and have sex.