Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal Japanmaxxing in boxes

Same man, I really want to go on a month long holiday to Asia. I wanted to go to Thailand couple of months ago, but couldn't because of the retarded quarantine. Japan has closed borders.

JFL. You can't even go on a holiday, even if you have the money.

I want to move there permanently that is my life goal at the moment. It's not going so well lol I haven't done anything to achieve it for 3 years. It's over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I really need to move out of this god forsaken country I wanna go Taiwan or China or Japan or anywhere else in Asia and cope myself to death over there sounds good
What country if you don’t mind sharing?

Brutal

Seamaxx is a massive task. I’d have to figure out some form of passive income to be able to survive there. Luckily it’s dirt cheap.

Yeah Im trying to figure that out.

if I could find a way to earn 1000$ a month passively I would move out and never come back but how?

Where do they sleep though

Yeah Im trying to figure that out.

if I could find a way to earn 1000$ a month passively I would move out and never come back but how?
Once I’m out of school I could go back to my home country in EE and get a wife from there, but it would be betabuxx. My parents have been telling me to get married to a girl from there but I’ve told them to fuck off.

Probably by investing or saving up over time.

I want to move there permanently that is my life goal at the moment. It's not going so well lol I haven't done anything to achieve it for 3 years. It's over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Those countries are very strict about giving citizenship, they even a full time workers give a temporary visa.