Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Brutal, Japanese foid scrapes up the corpses of NEETs who have died alone for a living, and then makes replica model of their filthy apartment for fun

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

Paging @NEETAndTidy this is terrible :feelsbadman:

No.

This is a Zionist ploy. I don't believe it. It's from reddit.

Dont2

for some reason, it gives me some amount of satisfaction to know that this is an actual profession :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jesus Christ even in death we are basically mocked.

She looks at them like they're not even human. But some other species to be observed and documented

@Zesto
@Varys

when u both get to japan

I need to step up my LDAR game.

damn, the dead hikikomoris aren't even worthy enough to be included somewhere in the replica in her eyes :feelscry:

She looks at them like they're not even human. But some other species to be observed and documented
No respect at all for the pain these incels went through as their health failed. To them it's a game.

Show this to CuckTears every time they get angry when we laugh at foids dying.

Lol at that replica. He is the king of LDAR

Im trying to read the comments related to the topic on reddit but those fags always going off topic with other fags continuing the topic derailment.

hmm ... "they" recommended me a few videos on lonely deaths on youtube as well ... fucking snooping on my viewing habits and collecting my data

efd.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back