Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brutal Irony: IT made me more blackpilled

S

Snhook

I regret every post I’ve ever written on this site
-
IT made me realize that normie, NT, sex-havers simply hate sexless men. Cognitive dissonance causes their beliefs and their actions to contradict each other whereby they claim that they want to help sexless men yet the whole shtick of their subreddit revolves around dehumanizing us

IT isn’t interested in helping anyone. The users over there are just stroking their egos by mocking and belittling incels while hypocritically claiming some kind of moral high ground despite contributing to the oppression of sexless men.

That subreddit made me see what women actually think of low-tier men. They literally want to castrate us as evidenced by my post from yesterday.

So now that I think about it, thank you IT for indirectly and unintentionally spreading the backpill.

Makes sense. The cunts who post there are certainly a prime example of how stupid, useless, spiteful and straight up evil the female gender is.

I don't give a fuck about those troons, obese foids and cucks anymore