Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal IQ Pill; I'm finished

• Thread starter Deleted member 29115
  • Start date
Deleted member 29115

Deleted member 29115

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWD2DkUl_9Q

The litmus test: How many digits can you keep in your head simultaneously without dropping one?

I'm not even doing this test. I done knew I was a dumbass. Feel free assign yourself a string and post your results below.

I can remember wifi passwords pretty easily, 9 numbers in my case for example. Dunno if that counts though.

memorization has nothing to do with iq

memorization has nothing to do with iq

He is talking about working memory, not the process of memorizing information and recalling it later.

Working memory

It's basically like how much information you can process and keep track of at a time. It's like the difference between RAM and HDD I think. I suppose it is a confusing term though

He is talking about working memory, not the process of memorizing information and recalling it later.

View attachment 343093

It's basically like how much information you can process and keep track of at a time. It's like the difference between RAM and HDD I think. I suppose it is a confusing term though
No you've explained it well. You could say the HDD holds the amount of information one can store till whatever the limit maybe for however long or in other words long term memory, whilst the RAM processes all that information that is currently running on the computer until its limit, and the less RAM there is the less it can work information concurrently, as well as being slow too and vice versa, thus exactly like short term memory.

My memory has gotten noticeably worse due to bullying and isolation. My short term memory is fucking awful now. And I'm not copin or anything. I remember once when I was rlly young at school we were prank calling numbers and my friend told me to call the number on this van and I remember them being shocked at how I remembered the entire number at one glance.

There's loads of different types of intelligence tho.

For example, you can have a guy from .co who supposedly has autism and did shit in school and can't operate properly, but is blackpilled, and then you may have someone on IT with better cognitive abilities but they've been demoralised to be against the blackpill.

I wonder what factors there are that makes someone more of a normie than another person. Perhaps they watched certain propaganda or eat a certain food or drink a certain drink or it's because of their parents preemptively programming them to be this way.

I wonder what factors there are that makes someone more of a normie than another person. Perhaps they watched certain propaganda or eat a certain food or drink a certain drink or it's because of their parents preemptively programming them to be this way.
Mostly social conditioning.

Incel Trait: You can't even try to memorize numbers because your head hurts and you are immediately reminded of your subhumanity.

My IQ peaks in the single digits on a good day. Its just about all the brain power i possess. On bad days, it dips below 0. Surely you can guess how capable i am as a human.

I can remember wifi passwords pretty easily, 9 numbers in my case for example. Dunno if that counts though.
I remember too. But I remember them as a sequence. It's just that I have some kind of motor memory, my hands remember the movements performed on the keyboard.
But in general, I have a bad memory. If I do not use a password, then I forget it.

Yeah there’s a bunch off stuff IQ-tests don’t take into account. Jfl if you think ‘intelligence’ can be properly measured from a 2-hour test :soy: :soy:

i lost 1/2 my IQ points due to bullying through out schools and lonely teen years.

I had lost a large amount of my IQ years back. I have regained most of it with Meditation and diet and disciplined life style. it's just too brutal how much effort we put in while geniuses(IQ Chads) can just steamroll studying. they study an hour for something it takes us days

WHAT DO PSYCHOLOGISTS HATE?! WHAT WON'T THEY ADMIT THAT IT EXISTS?!

FUCK YOU, VIDEO!

i lost 1/2 my IQ points due to bullying through out schools and lonely teen years.
I had lost a large amount of my IQ years back. I have regained most of it with Meditation and diet and disciplined life style. it's just too brutal how much effort we put in while geniuses(IQ Chads) can just steamroll studying. they study an hour for something it takes us days

I have bad news, brocels. Your IQs are genetic and they're very stable. Anything short of brain tissue damage or concussions will hardly ever affect it.

Generally speaking, I saw that the video was over 5 minutes long and gave up before I even tried.

WHAT DO PSYCHOLOGISTS HATE?! WHAT WON'T THEY ADMIT THAT IT EXISTS?!

FUCK YOU, VIDEO!

I have bad news, brocels. Your IQs are genetic and they're very stable. Anything short of brain tissue damage or concussions will hardly ever affect it.
brain fog phenomenon is very real thing I have experienced. how can you call it false?

I've got a pretty decent working memory.

brain fog phenomenon is very real thing I have experienced. how can you call it false?

Brain fog is real, but it doesn't permanently lower your IQ. Being horny can give you brain fog.

Last edited:
I have bad news, brocels. Your IQs are genetic and they're very stable.
:feelsUnreal:

View attachment 343093

Would this be considered a valid way to test one's working memory:
?

It’s over for low iqcels

:feelsUnreal:

Would this be considered a valid way to test one's working memory:
?

I would imagine so, that's basically what Peterson argues. Ideally youd want to do it several rounds at different times and take the average to be really accurate.

As the site states, your performance can vary if you know how to employ memory techniques, or even your emotional state or tiredness could influence it.

It would be interesting to consider other forms of information as well though, although numbers are probably the easiest to test objectively.

I would imagine so, that's basically what Peterson argues. Ideally youd want to do it several rounds at different times and take the average to be really accurate.

As the site states, your performance can vary if you know how to employ memory techniques, or even your emotional state or tiredness could influence it.

It would be interesting to consider other forms of information as well though, although numbers are probably the easiest to test objectively.

It should add characters and geometric shapes (circle, square, triangle, pentagon, hexagon). I'd expect the averages to drop if they did that.

Jordan Peterson is the leading Soy Psychologist JFL at listening to him about anything:feelswhat:

Jordan Peterson is the leading Soy Psychologist JFL at listening to him about anything:feelswhat:
Soy is actually good for you. Milk ironically has the mammalian estrogen berated for being in soy.

It should add characters and geometric shapes (circle, square, triangle, pentagon, hexagon). I'd expect the averages to drop if they did that.
Yeah, definitely.

Soy is actually good for you. Milk ironically has the mammalian estrogen berated for being in soy.
Yeah, honestly, I find it hilarious that people actually fall for the soy meme, even though milk contains ACTUAL estrogen, unlike soy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back