Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal Interaction With Foid Just Now

• Thread starter lifeisfucked215
  • Start date
lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
So I got done with my 10 mile run (yes I'm bragging) and decide to head over to the juice place to get some fresh beet juice. I go in and there's a new foid working. She sees me and immediately looked annoyed that she has to take my order. No hi or fuck off or anything like that. She looked pissed off and didn't say anything. I tell her I want some beet juice and she rings it up, still not saying anything. I pay for it and she makes it and just leaves it on the counter and walks away. Wow mane, I've worked customer service jobs before and a customer would have to be a total dick for me to treat them like that. I just exist and that's how she thinks I should be treated.
It's not my fault I'm not Chad. Sick of the disrespect dude

that sounds like foid behavior.

Shit like that happened to me so much I've become to it, and give zero fucks cause I know they all hate me anyway.

what an incel has to go trough daily

Incel or not, that sure is unprofessional. I've had plenty of interactions with people like this and they haven't been like that.

Maybe she's pissed that her fat-ass boyfriend at home can't run at all.

Shit like that happened to me so much I've become to it, and give zero fucks cause I know they all hate me anyway.
Same here tbh but usually I'll at least get a "hi" or "thank you" or "we will have that out soon". At least one of those

Incel or not, that sure is unprofessional. I've had plenty of interactions with people like this and they haven't been like that.

Maybe she's pissed that her fat-ass boyfriend at home can't run at all.
You're probably not that bad looking then, its different for subhumans

You're probably not that bad looking then, its different for subhumans
A surprising number of incels aren't really that bad looking. Elliot Rodger could've been a goddamn chad (compared to me, anyway) if he cold-approached more often.

This sounds absolutely horrendous. And you are sure you didn't do anything to her?

This sounds absolutely horrendous. And you are sure you didn't do anything to her?
I mean I didn't say hi or anything either. So it was kind of awkward but I'm low inhib so I didn't really care. I was not rude or anything tho

I mean I didn't say hi or anything either. So it was kind of awkward but I'm low inhib so I didn't really care. I was not rude or anything tho
She should be fired for treating you so poorly then.

Same here tbh but usually I'll at least get a "hi" or "thank you" or "we will have that out soon". At least one of those
Honestly, as an aspie, i dont understand why would you want her to say "hi" or "thank you"

I hate bad customer service. Dumb pieces of shit unprofessional niggers. I want to smash the food in their face sometimes

I've had similar female cashiers a few times like this. It's why I hate going out. At least you didn't see her treat the next customer like a human, I've had that.

Sorry sweaty you are not entitled to be treated like a human being she probably smelled that you are posting here anyway

Sorry sweaty you are not entitled to be treated like a human being she probably smelled that you are posting here anyway
JFL that this post got on Inceltears and one of the retards said I was treated poorly cause I was sweaty and smelled JFL. I was not sweaty and this was about 30 mins after my run

JFL that this post got on Inceltears and one of the retards said I was treated poorly cause I was sweaty and smelled JFL. I was not sweaty and this was about 30 mins after my run
Dont worry bro she could have shot you in the face there and IT fucks would still put a blame on you. "But but what if she was just pissed. God this incels have such a victim complex"

Drink the juice, go out back, pull down pants, take giant shit in cup. Go back in, place cup right back where picked up, make eye contact and say thanks if possible, leave, and do all this without stopping.

Bonus points: top off your McShitly with lighter fluid and deliver aflame. Maybe leave this one outside the door.

Last edited:
You should have beet her

Toliets being Toliets.

So I got done with my 10 mile run
I never understood how this was possible.:feelshaha: Whenever I tried running, I could not even make it past 1.5 miles, and my body is not fat at all. I guess different genetics.

Your looks dictate every aspect of your life. Day-to-day things like these are influenced by your looks. You look ugly, so it ended up making your mood worse, but think about it. If you were good-looking, then the girl would smile at you and do a little chitchat, etc., which would improve your mood and confidence. This is just one example of a small piece of a day. Every time a chad wakes up to experience his day, it is a fairytale.

Common decency is for Chad only

Depends on the person. But yeah thats stupid

So I got done with my 10 mile run (yes I'm bragging) and decide to head over to the juice place to get some fresh beet juice. I go in and there's a new foid working. She sees me and immediately looked annoyed that she has to take my order. No hi or fuck off or anything like that. She looked pissed off and didn't say anything. I tell her I want some beet juice and she rings it up, still not saying anything. I pay for it and she makes it and just leaves it on the counter and walks away. Wow mane, I've worked customer service jobs before and a customer would have to be a total dick for me to treat them like that. I just exist and that's how she thinks I should be treated.
let us give her a bad review

Typical foid behavior. Her vagina would be throbbing if she served a Chad