Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal incel trait: you cry when listening to romantic songs

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
★★★★★
When i used to listen to r&b heartbreak and romantic songs i always used to cry because i always knew its over for me
Thats why i only used to listen to hardcore nigger music, murder and drill music to fog my brain from My romantic life.

Now I subject myself to alot of r&b heartbreak and romance songs to overcome my trauma, in my pitch black room with nothing but my thoughts, like right now.

I have been in my room for at least 2h listening to romantic songs staring at my ceiling, i have been doing this the whole weekend.

Its over for me what has my life become?

When i used to listen to r&b heartbreak and romantic songs i always used to cry because i always knew its over for me
Thats why i only used to listen to hardcore nigger music, murder and drill music to fog my brain from My romantic life.

Now I subject myself to alot of r&b heartbreak and romance songs to overcome my trauma, in my pitch black room with nothing but my thoughts, like right now.

I have been in my room for at least 2h listening to romantic songs staring at my ceiling, i have been doing this the whole weekend.

i cant cry.

I resonate with oreoman/savvy guy a lot
Sometimes i feel like we have lived the same life

Feminine trait

ive been in this stage and the next stage for me was rotting in my room for over a year and counting

i don't even listen to romantic songs

Kinda relatable

Other incel trait: you imagine yourself with an imaginary girlfriend when listening to those songs

Fictional girls are women we idealise but they never exist in the real world but I wish they did :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: i wish nature wasn't so brutal

I am pretty much uncapable now of listening to any minimally romantic song, literally a brutal reminder that its beyond ovER.

LOL, gay & soft as hell. I have low testosterone, and even I don't cry when hearing those gay, faggy love songs, I actually hate most romantic music, and when I do like it, I like it because of the rythm, and I imagine a Stacy serenading me to the music, but I don't feel like crying like a fag.

Why would you listen to bluepilled romance song? Listen to incel music

Let me guess - Childish Gambino’s Redbone is one of your favorite tracks?

I cant even cry anymore

It's more like ERfuel for me.