Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal Incel Trait: Women brag about their crushes to you

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Throughput my entire life, whenever a girl talks to me, they always talk about some "cute" or "hot" guy that they crushing on. They brag about them in front of my face, it is insulting and repulsive. All of them talk about their boyfriends or relationships to Me, it like I am female friend to them. It's annoying, but I can't avoid it because my job and my college professors require me to communicate with foids and normies.
If I had good looks, I wouldn't be single, I would have a gf by now.
It's shocking that men still belive that looks don't matter, yes they do, look matter more than personality, I won't lie.

Personality is maybe 5% of what women search for

Brutal. I hope you can tell them off without getting kicked out of the college. Also, that college is shit if it requires you to interact with normies - good luck with finishing it as soon as possible.

Brutal. I hope you can tell them off without getting kicked out of the college. Also, that college is shit if it requires you to interact with normies - good luck with finishing it as soon as possible.
College is brutal when you are sub5

College is brutal when you are sub5
It is. At least in mine, I can afford not to attend much of it. However, studying while my only goal is to rope is still difficult.

I remember this ethnic whore who told me that she has a crush on British celebrity
I knew that i didn't have a chance because i had to compete with a British celebrity.

I remember this ethnic whore who told me that she has a crush on British celebrity
I knew that i didn't have a chance because i had to compete with a British celebrity.
It's bullshit that society doesn't call out these women with unrelaslitc and unreasonable standards.

Mogs me at having femoids talking to you

They only talk to if they need something and can’t ask anyone else, have to from a higher authority or when they want to talk down on someone and i’m close

stopped reading there
It doesn't mean I'm a fakecel, I'm Still an incel because my looks are not that of a chad or a pretty boy. And I never had a gf or lost my virginity

Throughput my entire life, whenever a girl talks to me, they always talk about some "cute" or "hot" guy that they crushing on.

That's because she sees you as non-boyfriend material. To her, you're in the same category as her female friends, i.e., as just someone she can just vent to.

It's happened to me all my life. It's humiliating.

That's because she sees you as non-boyfriend material. To her, you're in the same category as her female friends, i.e., as just someone she can just vent to.

It's happened to me all my life. It's humiliating.
I know, they deserve to be punished for doing this to me

Holy shit..Yes! There was a time that a femoid was talking to me and comparing me to one guy on Instagram, saying why I can't look like that (Back in High School) also another female was cracking her fingers and teaching me how to crack my neck/back cause she's one of those people that always cracks body parts
Then she just randomly mentioned how her and her boyfriend crack each other almost all the time
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: I didn't need to know that information bitchhh

Holy shit..Yes! There was a time that a femoid was talking to me and comparing me to one guy on Instagram, saying why I can't look like that (Back in High School) also another female was cracking her fingers and teaching me how to crack my neck/back cause she's one of those people that always cracks body parts
Then she just randomly mentioned how her and her boyfriend crack each other almost all the time
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: I didn't need to know that information bitchhh
As an incel, you will always been viewed as a friend or a brother to any girl. Girls only give their love and affection to guys that are good looking.

Throughput my entire life, whenever a girl talks to me, they always talk about some "cute" or "hot" guy that they crushing on. They brag about them in front of my face, it is insulting and repulsive. All of them talk about their boyfriends or relationships to Me, it like I am female friend to them. It's annoying, but I can't avoid it because my job and my college professors require me to communicate with foids and normies.
It's shocking that men still belive that looks don't matter, yes they do, look matter more than personality, I won't lie.
Think they also do that to men they are interested in as a provocation / to get them envious. But they do it with us because we are asexual beings to them. If you could compare the two, I wonder what the key difference would be.

Just talk about girls you like or are obsessed over and they will change their tune real quick. Even if you don't have any female "crushes" like that.

There aren't bad personalities. Foids would find a way to make it work if you're attractive

Happened to me a few times.

Very brutal.

There aren't bad personalities. Foids would find a way to make it work if you're attractive
Very true. If you are physically attractive women will put in the effort to make it work.

Tell your boss and college professors you no longer wish to interact with normies and foids

I've never experienced this.

I've never experienced this.
Maybe it's because I talk to females more than you. Btw. Just because I sometimes speak to females doesn't mean that I'm a fakecel, I'm Still an incel because they always reject me and I never had a gf and I hav4 never lost my virginity

Maybe it's because I talk to females more than you. Btw. Just because I sometimes speak to females doesn't mean that I'm a fakecel, I'm Still an incel because they always reject me and I never had a gf and I hav4 never lost my virginity
You're assuming a lot. I talk to women daily but they never want to talk to me personally.

That sucks, girls treat me as if I'm that "gay" guy friend or a "brother". It's humiliating, and this is why I stopped being a white knight
You're assuming a lot. I talk to women daily but they never want to talk to me personaly

I don't talk to foids.

You can get revenge by talking about celebrity female crushes that mog the foids you’re speaking to.