Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over brutal incel trait: no experiences, just a dark room alone

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
no stories to recount. no log of experiences that help you navigate future ones. just countless hours of mind-numbing loneliness

Last edited:
based. i've spent too many hours doing nothing except lay in bed watching the fan spin. fuck doing things. doing things is for normies

Last edited:
Indeed :feelshmm: I cant sleep without the noise + it blocks out my annoying neighbors music they play every afternoon till midnight
I got in the habit of sleeping with the fan on as a kid because of retarded nigger neighbors screaming at night. Later I just got into the habit of listening to music

All of high school for me. Never really went out with friends, just stayed in my room alone with lights off. My parents complained about it a lot.

All of high school for me. Never really went out with friends, just stayed in my room alone with lights off. My parents complained about it a lot.
my parents didnt see anything wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back