Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal. I just remember I've been called "weird" by women as far as 5th grade

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Holy kek. I still remember this blonde girl with green eyes. I found out her extremely attractive, and we were paired up in a group. I was the class clown, and I never had issues talking with anyone, but I did with her because I liked her (incel). Anyway, I remember once I said some things, and just gave me the most blank stare of all time. I will never forget it. Probably my first experience ever feeling like an outcast. She stared at me, and flat out said "You're weird..."

Brutal. Just brutal. Those two words mean "You're incel". It's pretty much what it means. Those comments are what incels always hear. I obsessed over it for awhile, and I never knew what she meant. We're just different. Normies can pick up on this, and feel that we are incel. It fucking sucks.

I didn't talk to girls while in school.

I mean it was 5th grade, maybe she was trying to flirt with you.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
I mean it was 5th grade, maybe she was trying to flirt with you.

Wtf is this cope?

anincelforlifelol said:
Wtf is this cope?

No i'm just saying don't take what a 5th grader says to you seriously. Idk how you even remember that.

I can't remember shit from like 5 years ago. Unless your a fakecel....

You're weird=you're incel=rope