Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [BRUTAL] I COUGHT MY 12 YEAR OLD COUSIN (GIRL) KISSING 3 GIRLS

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
IT HAD A PARTY AND IN THIS PARTY CAME A LOT OF PARENTS AND FRIENDS FROM MY FAMILY.

AND IT CAME MY COUSINS AND SOME KIDS. [ 3 BOYS AND 4 GIRLS]

THERE WERE TWO FUCKING ROOMS REMEMBER THAT 2 FUCKING ROOMS.

ONE ROOM JUST HAD BOYS AND WE WERE PLAYING A LOT OF GAMES ON MY PC PLAYING LIKE NARUTO SHIPPUDEN NINJA STORM 3.

WE WERE PLAYING FOR AT LEAST 2 HOURS AND I GOT OUT TO GET MORE SODA AND I GOT INTO THE GIRL'S ROOM TO SEE WHAT WAS HAPPENING THERE.

BECAUSE IT WAS TOO NOISE THERE, THEY WERE LITERALLY SCREAMING AND I COUGHT COUSIN LITERALLY OVER ANOTHER GIRL LAGHING. UNTIL NOW IT'S "OK" ALL THE GIRLS WERE THERE.

SHE IS 12 YEAR OLD AND SHE WAS OVER A 13 ~ 15 YEAR OLD GIRL "LAUGHING".

I DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THAT IMMEDIATELY AND I GOT BACK TO THE BOYS ROOM.

AFTER A FEW MINUTES LATER I GOT OUT AGAIN TO GET SOMETHING TO EAT TOO.

AND I COUGHT HER THERE GIVING A LONG KISS IN ANOTHER GIRL, BUT IT WASN'T A QUICK KISS, IT WAS THE LONGEST KISS I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE I IT WAS OVER 5 SECONDS KISS AND WHEN SHE FINISHED KISSING THE GIRL THEY ALL LAUGHED AGAIN AND THEY DIDN'T KNOW I WAS IN THE ROOM.

WHEN THEY NOTICED MY THEY SCREAMED AT ME TO GET OUT AND AFTER I GET OUT THEY STARTED TO LAUGH AGAIN BECAUSE THEY WERE PROBABLY TOO ASHAMED AFTER I SAW THEM KISSING EACH OTHER.

LATER I DISCOVERED THEY WERE PLAYING KISSING EACH OTHER. [4 GIRLS 10 ~ 15 idk YEAR OLD KISSING EACH OTHER].

WHILE ME AND MY COUSINS [ WE ARE ALL KISSLESS VIRGIN, THEY ARE ALL 9 ~ 14 YEAR OLD ] WERE PLAYING NARUTO SHIPPUDEN NINJA STORM LOL.

THAT WAS FUCKING BRUTAL BRO.

[BRUTAL] TBH.

I LITERALLY SAW THE BLACKPILL IN FRONT OF MY EYES.

I'M OVER 20 AND I'VE NEVER KISSED ANYONE.

THEY STAYED AT THE ROOM FOR 3 HOUR AND I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE WHAT THEY HAD DONE WHEN I WASN'T THERE.

JFL AT PEOPLE WHO THINK THAT GIRLS BELOW 15 ARE VIRGINS.

BOYS AT 10 ~ 14 ARE PLAYING NARUTO SHIPPUDEN WHILE GIRLS AT 10~ 14 ARE KISSING EACH OTHER LOL.

I WANNA KILL MYSELF

Last edited:
Couldn't he hook you up with one of dem girls?

"SHE" IT WAS A GIRL COUSIN ( GIRL COUSIN )
what the fuck?
well, I guess lesbianism is very common these days.
Still, couldn't she hook you up with one of those gals?

Popped a boner.

what the fuck?
well, I guess lesbianism is very common these days.
Still, couldn't she hook you up with one of those gals?
I'M OVER 20 AND THEY ARE ALL BETWEEN 10 ~ 14 YEAR OLD I'M NOT PEDO BRO

my looks match was hooking up with other girls at 12, brutal

lol it's all falling apart an accelerating pace

@Personalityinkwell would like to know your location

Most zoomer foids are bisexual or will soon be part of a harem of some older Chad. A lot of male zoomers are faggots too. Generation zyklon my dick.

Experiencing a big blackpill like that in real life will change your opinion on age of consent laws and predator shows. I had a brutal blackpill similar to yours hit me like 3 months ago. Never again will I say that teen girls should not be used sexually, total opposite in fact, they are fair game. Too much bluepilled crap about "too young", if you got a adult woman to spit out what she was doing at a young age you would get many similar experiences.

AOC is bullshit.

@Personalityinkwell would like to know your location
:feelskek:

What makes it brutal that it was ninja storm 3 not a normie game like fifa or cod

trully blackpilling
Attachments

jesus fucking christ man it's over :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::reeeeee:

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

TmQb.gif

literally 12 y/o dykes

:feelskek:

What makes it brutal that it was ninja storm 3 not a normie game like fifa or cod

trully blackpilling
View attachment 365088
True

Go ER on those cousins, or at least cut off the ties.
She is here almost every week, it won't be easy to cut off ties lol.
I don't hate her, I was just cought by surprise.
I'm completely astonished about that until now...

jesus fucking christ man it's over :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::reeeeee:

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

TmQb.gif
tenor.gif

me after getting out of the room thinking about wtf I had seen that night.

foids start experimenting at that age

Experiencing a big blackpill like that in real life will change your opinion on age of consent laws and predator shows. I had a brutal blackpill similar to yours hit me like 3 months ago. Never again will I say that teen girls should not be used sexually, total opposite in fact, they are fair game. Too much bluepilled crap about "too young", if you got a adult woman to spit out what she was doing at a young age you would get many similar experiences.

AOC is bullshit.

@Pumkin what would you do in this situation?
OP should groommaxx those little sluts

BOYS AT 10 ~ 14 ARE PLAYING NARUTO SHIPPUDEN WHILE GIRLS AT 10~ 14 ARE KISSING EACH OTHER LOL
Just put the vidya down and kiss your cousins theory

So are you going to tell this to their parents?

You should've blackmailed all of them and fucked them (in Minecraft)

No, I'm gonna use this situation to help me.
like if she try to do something stupid to me I'll say "stop or I'll tell your parents what you did that day" lol
what would you do?
I would straight up tell her parents. It would be more fun that way than to blackmail her imo.

Didn't read but the notion sounds pretty hot ngl :feelzez:

(((They))) planned everything out so it would lead to this degeneracy.

I would straight up tell her parents. It would be more fun that way than to blackmail her imo.
I won't say anything.
I don't have a good relationship with my aunt and she would do anything to defend that girl.
did you know that she have a "boyfriend" that she friendzoned him and receive gifts from him? lol I said that in a thread a long time ago.
my aunt said that the best relationships starts at preadolescence lol
I stopped talking to my aunt a few weeks ago and I don't want to talk to her again :\

AOC is bullshit.

Based. But normies are not ready for that conversation yet, albeit a substantial amount of them would not deny instances like this actually happens.

OP should groommaxx those little sluts

Agreed, however, OP unfortunately does not want to take advantage of his opportunity.

Noo she's just a child :soy:

Guess your cousin is chadsexual then

That’s brutal and kind of autistic and disgusting in the same time. Holy crap you should tell their parents :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: they will make them squeal.

I'M OVER 20 AND THEY ARE ALL BETWEEN 10 ~ 14 YEAR OLD I'M NOT PEDO BRO

They are all mid-pubescent.

Pre-pubescent (pedophilia-adjacent) is 9 or less, no worries.

This is obviously a larp

Sorry bro ...

Pictures or it didn't happen