Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal Hyoidpill

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
Untitled 1

If you have a low hyoid bone, no matter how much you try to get lean your neck will remain fat and hide your jawline. Is there something that isn't genetic?

makes her look 15 years older

Looks more feminine and overall better with the lower hyoid bone imo. All the more reason it's a killer for men. weather you agree with my first statement or not, you gotta agree it's exceedingly worse for men than it is for foids.

can i cut it off with a sharp knife?

you gotta agree it's exceedingly worse for men than it is for foids.
Everything is worse for men
can i cut it off with a sharp knife?
If you want to die then go ahead
Looks more feminine and overall better with the lower hyoid bone imo. All the more reason it's a killer for men. weather you agree with my first statement or not, you gotta agree it's exceedingly worse for men than it is for foids.
You know your post is interesting. You can find men who would like any type of feature on a woman, fat, thin,short or tall anything.

But a women will never do the same for a man. You must fullfil a exact criteria precisely to be attractive to a woman.

Last edited:
You know your post is interesting. You can find men who would like any type of feature on a woman, fat, thin,short or tall anything.

But a women will never do the same for a man. You must fullfil a exact criteria precisely to be attractive to a woman.
That's 100% correct

i have that, over ngl

hyoids me