Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel brutal heightpill

is heightpill more brutal than getting mogged facially

• Total voters
For me personally is height. When i see foids that mog me i just rage hard

wonder what their faces look like

wonder what their faces look like

I wonder how their vaginas look like... hmmm a roast beef!

I wouldn't be satisfied if I had one of those short incel factory foids if I was a r/tall type man. Cuddling wouldn't really feel that enjoyable when the foid is just a little piece of shit. Fuck those chads soccer balls who make sure inceldom stays alive and well.

I wouldn't be satisfied if I had one of those short incel factory foids if I was a r/tall type man. Cuddling wouldn't really feel that enjoyable when the foid is just a little piece of shit. Fuck those chads soccer balls who make sure inceldom stays alive and well.
short foids are overrated

Face is subjective, and can sometimes be mitigated by changing weight or hair. Height is not, and any and all post-genetic modification is heavily mocked and frowned upon. Height can make up for face; face cannot make up for height. You do the math.

Bones are everything

She's tall and the dude is tall too. The difference between them is like the difference between a man and a foid who are average in terms of height. (Okay, it's a little bit more, but the difference of 6" isn't too much either).

Last edited:
The more brutal cases are when the difference between them is 8" or more.

It is more brutal because of cultural correlations with inferiority (for example in phrases like being looked down on or under someone, act of kneeling as a sign of submission, the whole idea of gods being above)

The damn foid is taller than me :fuk:

I hope all those foids suffer

6ft 4 isn't even that tall where I am. I got mogged by a guy that must have been at least 6ft 10 and multiple 6ft foids just walking around town last weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back