Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal heightpill

He has a nice personality, I can tell because his bones are much longer than average.

Imagine being a 5'7 man there, overlooking the scene. :feelskek:

Looking at this, it almost seems absurd... :feelshehe:

What are they even doing there? :feelsUgh:

Why are they acting like he just won the lottery, cheerleading him? :feelswhere:

Did they really just come over to admire how much of a mogger he is? :feelswhat:

Like I said, absurd. :feelsjuice:

Why are they acting like he just won the lottery, cheerleading him? :feelswhere:

Did they really just come over to admire how much of a mogger he is? :feelswhat:

Because he actually won a lottery. But does not make it less absurd. Why do people cheer somebody who did absolutely nothing to be so tall?

Because he actually won a lottery. But does not make it less absurd. Why do people cheer somebody who did absolutely nothing to be so tall?
Right... :feelskek:

Though I did mean a lottery of the financial kind, which might have made more sense if they knew him. :feelsjuice:

i wonder...if the guy was curry or rice, but the same height, would he get the same treatment

It’s so dumb. I’m sure in like 50 years average height will be 6’3+

"Height doesn't matter bro, just maintain your masculine frame." :feelskek:

and that nigga is ugly as hell, im really starting to think height > face tbh

Height doesn't matter, bro! It's all in your head! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

i wonder...if the guy was curry or rice, but the same height, would he get the same treatment

he won't
there was thread made here about a curry who was literally foot taller than me....
foids were scared the shit out of him