Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal Heightpill

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
I hit puberty fairly early, so I used to tower above most people my age. I remember that people used to respect me a lot more, and there was even a girl who apparently liked me (just a rumour, plus I was 9 :feelsautistic:). Now everyone has caught up, and I am stuck at the tall-for-a-manlet tier :fuk:. The other day I even overheard a foid say, ‘übertard used to be so tall, now he’s so short, ewww‘. And before you call me a GrAYfag fakecel just know that puberty did a number to both my face and hairline, it IS indeedover :feelsrope::feelsjuice:

Puberty seems like it only made a small attempt to turn me into an adult. It worked like 25% of what it's supposed to do to a boy.
I'm mogged by many teenagers

I hit puberty fairly early, so I used to tower above most people my age
Now everyone has caught up, and I am stuck at the tall-for-a-manlet tier
Fucking brutal.. me too brocel :feelsrope:
Our parents could have done something about it but we just weren't important enough
My single mother was busy frauding her orbiters for lunch and dinner during the day and getting fucked by her chad all night.

Puberty seems like it only made a small attempt to turn me into an adult. It worked like 25% of what it's supposed to do to a boy.
I'm mogged by many teenagers
teens above 6’2 are treated like literal rockstars by the foids in their schools :cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsjuice:
Fucking brutal.. me too brocel :feelsrope:
Our parents could have done something about it but we just weren't important enough
I don’t think so, it was just puberty finishing up, also my dick is stuck at 4 and 1/2 inches :cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::fuk::feelsjuice:

I don’t think so, it was just puberty finishing up, also my dick is stuck at 4 and 1/2 inches :cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::fuk::feelsjuice:
They can delay puberty
That's the LEAST they could have done

teens above 6’2 are treated like literal rockstars by the foids in their schools :cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsjuice:
even above 5'10
i'm 5'6 as an adult man with a 4 inch penis

I started puberty at age 9 too, but still ended up a manlet.