Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Heightpill

A

Argos

Greycel
I am exactly 6 feet tall barefoot and I have been so since I was 16, im 20 now, I have been using thicker shoes and boots with about 2 inches in the heel lately bringing me to 6 ft 2 since I feel so short walking in the streets nowadays, so anyways I went to a party yesterday where I saw a lot of my former classmates from when I was 18, I had always considered myself tallish at 6 feet when I was 18 but some girls came up to me and said "omg... youve grown so much, you were always so SHORT in school" holy fking shit I was considered a midget at 6 feet tall and it was not only 1 girl it was several that came up to me and said that, what the actual fuck? Ive also noticed way more stares and attention from girls at 6 foot 2 than at 6 feet, just lol if you think height is cope, you need face height those are mandatory no questions asked frame is a bonus unless you are a pencil neck

sounds like bullshit to me. 6' to 6'2" really isn't much of a difference at all. certainly not enough to have multiple women start drooling over you all the sudden. just for the record I am taller than 6'2" so I have a bit of experience here

throwzo said:
sounds like bullshit to me. 6' to 6'2" really isn't much of a difference at all. certainly not enough to have multiple women start drooling over you all the sudden. just for the record I am taller than 6'2" so I have a bit of experience here

ill double on that, some retarded lookism poster itt

throwzo said:

It is a world of difference lol, 5"8 to 5"10 is a world of difference, 2 inches can make or break you, and it wont make woman drool all over you if you are ugly, im good looking to begin with and I got girls anyways no bragging, but I definetly have noticed more stares at 6 ft 2 than at 6 feet

dr-problematic said:
ill double on that, some retarded lookism poster itt
Not at all, ive been reading incels on reddit and now here for some months now, just never created an account, im not an incel though

6'0 here too, we're average nowadays 6'2" is when we start to get called tall. If I don't grow at least 2 more inches (I'm taking mk677, AI, glutamine and lysine) it'll be over ngl, sub 6'2" with a sub 5 face

marin said:
6'0 here too, we're average nowadays 6'2" is when we start to get called tall. If I don't grow at least 2 more inches (I'm taking mk677, AI, glutamine and lysine) it'll be over ngl, sub 6'2" with a sub 5 face
6 ft is just average nowadays, my dad is 6 foot 1 and I always thought he was tall compared with men his age, now I see 14 year olds that would tower over him, thats one aspect incels are delusional with, they think face is all, face is just better because its actually worth something even if you are short, while being tall if you are ugly is pointless, but being good looking nowadays doesnt cut it, you have to be tall and good looking plus good frame and body preferably

marin said:

im under 25 can i grow more with this routine with some luck?

imgod said:

no, its all cope, its in ur genes, just like facial bone structure

imgod said:

I'm almost 21, I've been taking mk677 alone for 5 months now I grew 2 cm, my plan is take it for at least more seven months but now with AI and the amino acids I cited above.

If I were I'd give it a try for at 6 months mk is not that expensive tbh nor the other stuff I'm taking.

dr-problematic said:
no, its all cope, its in ur genes, just like facial bone structure

Not really boyo, if his epiphyseal are still open he'll grow taller, and mk-677 really increase hgh production.