Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal heightpill, this HTN can't get laid because he's a manlet

7sd378w4ebda1.jpg

But is he a virgin?

Doesn't seem like much of a celebration.

The reply isn't terrible, but it's still nonsense.

Of course by a short female.

Imagine being such a failure that you have dating anxiety when you're 201cm tall :feelskek:
Also, JFL at tall lurkers.

Pretty sure her husband/boyfriend at 185+cm.

Ltn too average and ugly for foids can find copycats like him everywhere

He's bald. And short. Go figure. Another deity found! Send him here quick!

People here can’t rate, he’s the most generic and mediocre looking white guy I’ve seen, I’m convinced all the chads people here claim to see are just HTNs.

If he can't get a date i might as well descend into sewers and rot in the mud.

all I see is a chubby mf. you cant rate.

How do you he´s bald?
Wearing a cap. It already looks like he shaved his head and went the "grow a beard route" plus he's white and whites have shitty hair genes most of the time. If anything he's a low value pig that should be sent here immediately due to him having the godly manlet genome. The genome that frightens normies to this day.

all I see is a chubby mf. you cant rate.
He has warrior skull, high facial symmetry, blond hair, good beard growth, decent eye area and looks at least 5 years younger than his age. His only real flaw is the shit colored eyes, other than that he brutally mogs most white men I see, especially in their 30s.

He has warrior skull, high facial symmetry, blond hair, good beard growth, decent eye area and looks at least 5 years younger than his age. His only real flaw is the shit colored eyes, other than that he brutally mogs most white men I see, especially in their 30s.
He is bald.

People here can’t rate, he’s the most generic and mediocre looking white guy I’ve seen, I’m convinced all the chads people here claim to see are just HTNs.
People here either overrate others or underrate them.

View attachment 698139
Doesn't seem like much of a celebration.
View attachment 698140
The reply isn't terrible, but it's still nonsense.
View attachment 698141
Of course by a short female.
View attachment 698142
Imagine being such a failure that you have dating anxiety when you're 201cm tall :feelskek:
Also, JFL at tall lurkers.
View attachment 698143
Pretty sure her husband/boyfriend at 185+cm.
>Just go for 35-40 yr old women
That’s the soft way of saying his genetic line ends here. Sorry if you wanted kids, manlet. Your dating pool is all infertile.

he is dead inside
:fuk:

where is the HTN????' also just fucking LUL if you think 6´=not incel specially with that inbred face that egg has

>Just go for 35-40 yr old women
That’s the soft way of saying his genetic line ends here. Sorry if you wanted kids, manlet. Your dating pool is all infertile.
Or, if she has kids, just raise another man's children manlet.

At least his barber edged him up fairly decently. Maybe that’ll help him