Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal heightpill from my high school days

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
I had 2 main friends in early high school, each of us would get into lots of trouble and stir up shit. The first guy was me, second guy was 5’10, average face, average body, third guy was 6’3 with awful face and feminine body.

Me and the second guy got into tons of trouble and suspended many times however the 3rd person received none of this. He acted weirder than us and my face was way better than his, but he was tall which means the teachers (who were mostly female) always excused him, even though he did the same actions as me.

He also had lots of GFs and I’m pretty sure the way the teachers interacted with him could be considered borderline flirting, while they talked to me as if I was a cockroach.

I had 2 main friends in early high school, each of us would get into lots of trouble and stir up shit. The first guy was me, second guy was 5’10, average face, average body, third guy was 6’3 with awful face and feminine body.

Me and the second guy got into tons of trouble and suspended many times however the 3rd person received none of this. He acted weirder than us and my face was way better than his, but he was tall which means the teachers (who were mostly female) always excused him, even though he did the same actions as me.

He also had lots of GFs and I’m pretty sure the way the teachers interacted with him could be considered borderline flirting, while they talked to me as if I was a cockroach.
How can you tell such a story without even telling us your own height?