Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Brutal heightpill at work today

Akirathefoidslayer

Akirathefoidslayer

Greycel
Was forced to talk to sandnigger foid at work earlier. She is 4'11 and told me she wouldn't date anyone under 185cm (which is like 6'2), to my fucking face. Saying a guy my height is too short. I'm 5'6 manlet. Entitled fucking bitch foid, I actually want to step on her, make her even shorter, stupid fucking bitch

total tall and short foids death

What sort of job do you work at where you're being forced to talk to a woman and her love life comes up?

Was forced to talk to sandnigger foid at work earlier. She is 4'11 and told me she wouldn't date anyone under 185cm (which is like 6'2), to my fucking face. Saying a guy my height is too short. I'm 5'6 manlet. Entitled fucking bitch foid, I actually want to step on her, make her even shorter, stupid fucking bitch
why did she talk to u first :chad:

What sort of job do you work at where you're being forced to talk to a woman and her love life comes up?
Retail in tech store. There is nothing to do so foid gets bored and does chatting coworkers including me. She was talking to other people but I was included we were all standing together. Normally I try and avoid but I fked up today and she said that shit.

why did she talk to u first :chad:
I was in a group she some chad I work with mentioned it to us and I was standing with them cause I had too I work in retail. She then turned to chad and I and said that.

4'11 for a woman is 5'3 for a man. And for her even 5'6 is not close to enough. Brootal

female height + 5 inches = male height
It's 4 inches on the low end and 6 inches on the high end. 4'11 female is 5'3 male. 6 foot female is 6ft6 male. IIRC the better rule is the ~7% rule not the 5 inches rule

foidfags who are 4'11 and want a 6 feet man wants a long distance relationship. like nigga you're 4 foot eleven, why do you need your bf to be six feet

Go er

In videogame of course,
and hopefully the feds who monitor .is on a daily basis, will join the server/lobby:lul:
imagine blackpilling the feds, we need to convince them to join us. Also did er even use .is?

It's 4 inches on the low end and 6 inches on the high end. 4'11 female is 5'3 male. 6 foot female is 6ft6 male. IIRC the better rule is the ~7% rule not the 5 inches rule
its not that serious :feelstastyman:

They do it on purpose to ruin the tall mans genetics. And make more manlets so that they can bully them and suffer.
thats what happened to me. Dad is 6'2 foid mother is 5'2. Completely ruined my genetics and ended up manlet height. Foids are as retarded as they are cruel.

My mother is 5'2.5 maybe that ruined my height. My father isn't tall but my grandparents are.
my grandfather on my dads side was 6'5. Are foids actually retarded? Like do their brains not work properly??

thats what happened to me. Dad is 6'2 foid mother is 5'2. Completely ruined my genetics and ended up manlet height. Foids are as retarded as they are cruel.
The nature of genes is some retarded shit by itself, in what world is better to have a genetic recombination of your progenitors (parents) that doesn't make you the fittest for survival or at least the fittest of your bloodline, even though your dad has the mogger gene of being 6'2, nature found a way to fuck you up.

Of course it would not matter if you were a female.

Stone her to death (in Gta 5)

Should have told her midget women shouldn’t breed and spread their disgusting genes

you want to jump on the goomba like super mario?

In the time of a decade of working at the same joint... most of the foids were either my height (5'8") or taller. All of the dudes (as far as I can remember) were mogging me by like 3-5 inches on average. Pretty bad times...

some of these crazy bitches consider even 6ft to be short.

She should be extinct, <5'7 in this day and age = femlet