Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BRUTAL HEIGHT PILL IN THE WILD. Foid randomly spits height pill

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Was taking a different approach to my chad fish to try and get nudes from sweat talking foids, and she RANDOMLY SPITS A HEIGHT PILL. Over for manlets :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:
C00717DC 6C97 41A2 939A 1D219EC0C19C

INB4 charge your phone dirty inkwell

4'11? and dares to demand a Chad of more than 6 feet, fuck almost any man could take her and leave a "little gift".

she didnt even need to say that only chooses people more than a foot taller than her but she did anyway

5G cause cancer. It's over.

Brutal you got 5G, mog me. JFL at that midget wanting only super tall.

Was taking a different approach to my chad fish to try and get nudes from sweat talking foids, and she RANDOMLY SPITS A HEIGHT PILL. Over for manlets :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:
View attachment 214814
Not really specific tbh

5'8"-5'9" males tower over her too.

It’s been over for manlets
:feelsugh:

The prescription is sterilization, a 4'11" foid is a manlet factory even if she fucks an entire NBA team

5'8"-5'9" males tower over her too.
Foids don't think the same as us males however, I can remember hearing short foids talking about how they want guys 6'0 and higher, hell a female relative of mine who's 5'0 said she only wants guys 6'0 or taller, I said to her guys who're 5'5 is noticeably taller than her, she said sure, but why settle for a short guy, when I can get a tall guy? She even said this "Just because I'm a short girl doesn't mean I want a short guy" Must be in sync with how fat females don't want fat males, but I digress, case in point females don't care about her league, only the best of the best.

Foids don't think the same as us males however, I can remember hearing short foids talking about how they want guys 6'0 and higher, hell a female relative of mine who's 5'0 said she only wants guys 6'0 or taller, I said to her guys who're 5'5 is noticeably taller than her, she said sure, but why settle for a short guy, when I can get a tall guy? She even said this "Just because I'm a short girl doesn't mean I want a short guy" Must be in sync with how fat females don't want fat males, but I digress, case in point females don't care about her league, only the best of the best.
Massive Cope

There's a huge difference between 5'5" and 5'8".

There's still face in play too.

At 4'10", she can still cherrypick faces. She can just as easily turn down 6footers with a sub6face and choose a 5'9" male with a chad tier face.

View attachment 214814
Fucking hell bro. No cute girl will ever talk to me with enthusiasm :feels::feels: chadfishpill cut me into pieces
pass the rope :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Fucking hell bro. No cute girl will ever talk to me with enthusiasm :feels::feels: chadfishpill cut me into pieces
pass the rope :feelsrope::feelsrope:
I know. I want to fucking be reborn with another chance at life :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

You know I love women like this because they have no idea what kind of shit they will wrought upon themselves in the future. They’ll find a tall guy while being short themselves, get knocked up and have a child. That kid will be a manlet and the poor kid will find out that his mother only dated tall guys. What a kick in the gut.

You know I love women like this because they have no idea what kind of shit they will wrought upon themselves in the future. They’ll find a tall guy while being short themselves, get knocked up and have a child. That kid will be a manlet and the poor kid will find out that his mother only dated tall guys. What a kick in the gut.
Brutal offspring pill

Tell her you can easily pick her up and bounce her on your cock and ask for Snapchat that will turn her on

4'11? and dares to demand a Chad of more than 6 feet, fuck almost any man could take her and leave a "little gift".
Exactly

Why do you have to flex on me with your 5g. I thought we were tight

Unique gorilla nose

Also fuck this whore

hypergamy has gone way too far
and the best part is that it's only gonna get much worse as time goes on

Isn't every dude on Tinder LARPing about his height these days?

I tend to seek the tall ones
Why? Why is it that you NEED a tall guy whilst you yourself are a dwarf?

What? They are globally distributed, these are not some no-names.
online maybe but none of the carriers here have the phone on a plan

4’10 isn’t that small? JFL at this coping.

It's all so tiresome :feelsclown:

5'10 would be short to this bitch.

I hate when you have females who aren't far from being midgets themselves but don't want a guy under 6 ft. Seems like the short women are the ones who care the most about height.

"it's not that small" coping whore my mom is like 4'9 and she looks like a fucking midget

Women who are short as her should not be allowed to reproduce.

Legit. A 4'11 foid with a 6'1 man usually creates sons around 5'7. Theyll never be the dads height if the mom is tiny.

Clint Eastwood 6'4 fucked a short woman and his son is 5'10.

Over for 5Gcels
mogs me and my $200 samsung
I know. I want to fucking be reborn with another chance at life :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
metoo
over for popularbrands-cels
Funny we have 5g phones in the stores, and there even no rumours about when 5g itself will be available. Over
Legit. A 4'11 foid with a 6'1 man usually creates sons around 5'7. Theyll never be the dads height if the mom is tiny.
If someone hypothetically ascends with this foid at 5'8, does it mean they can produce an incel who will suffer even more than his dad?

If someone hypothetically ascends with this foid at 5'8, does it mean they can produce an incel who will suffer even more than his dad?

Yes. Womanlets are generally bad for the white race. Nice to fuck though.

Look at Latvian women. They are tall and produce tall sons. They are the 4th or 5th tallest nation on earth.