Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill brutal height-pill in Pokemon Journeys this week

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
when Drizile is a short manlet Kecleon hates him and beats the shit out of him, tries to throw him to his death

a minute later after Drizile evolves into Inteleon and becomes tall and good looking she immediately falls in love with him

Japs are decades ahead of us on blackpill content in mainstream programming I swear, even educating kids about it

western toons are shit like pretending a short guy like Arnold Shortman has a tall girl like Helga Pataki falling for him: not likely

[UWSL] Arnold Shortman has a tall girl like Helga Pataki falling for him: not likely[/UWSL]
Bruh took me back to 2010 in one sentence :dafuckfeels:

05D1BBB4 C788 416C AC8A 4573DE2CBEBC

giphy-30-gif.363475

Whats with you fags and height?

Being 7 feet tall wont do shit, if your face is fucking ugly. At least have a cock girls wants to fuck(7.5 inches to 11 inches).
If you dont even got that, then its truly over for you. Specially if you look south asian

I see. I figured that was the reason :feelsjuice:

That’s what it would be called if it came out in 2022 :feelshaha:
Havent you heard about the tranny that went ER cause of it?

Havent you heard about the tranny that went ER cause of it?
I have. Jfl he was a tranny? I watched a few vids about it back when it happened but because of the shit (((they))) put in the food and water I can barely remember

I have. Jfl he was a tranny? I watched a few vids about it back when it happened but because of the shit (((they))) put in the food and water I can barely remember
He wanted to reincarnate as a ghost girl, shaved his entire body and wore bras. If he lived to 2019 he woulnt have ERed and just trannymaxxed.
Brw even he got approached cause tall and white :lul:

Being 7 feet tall wont do shit, if your face is fucking ugly. At least have a cock girls wants to fuck(7.5 inches to 11 inches).
If you dont even got that, then its truly over for you. Specially if you look south asian

some things about blackpill is just retarded, man

If you got other qualities(8 inchers, regular white face), then most girls wont give a shit if youre 5.5 feet tall

some things about blackpill is just retarded, man

If you got other qualities(8 inchers, regular white face), then most girls wont give a shit if youre 5.5 feet tall

'Blackpill' isn't what's retarded. That's simply observable reality. If you have some studies or evidence proving the shit you're saying, link it. Anecdotes are worthless; we all have them.

Also, dickpill is real but not for initial attraction. What, you think peeps walk around with their dongs hanging out?

'Blackpill' isn't what's retarded. That's simply observable reality. If you have some studies or evidence proving the shit you're saying, link it. Anecdotes are worthless; we all have them.

Also, dickpill is real but not for initial attraction. What, you think peeps walk around with their dongs hanging out?

If you have a 10/10 face, good body structure and is white, then you will get lots of attention from women just by firsthand impression.
If you're 8-10 inches, you will 100% slay. And you can do ALL of this, while still being 165cm

But if youre 200cm, but looks average, being skinny and not sharply dressed, then you wont get as much attention.
Even if you manage to get a girl, but if your dick is inbetween 3-6 inches, even despite being white, it will be a total disaster in the bedroom.

Height isnt everything.

These small turds who are short, but pretty handsome, just have issues with girls rather due to how they approach them. Sure there are some girls who are height queens, but i really dont see why most girls will throw away such an oppoturnity. Specially average girls.

Strawman, never said it was.

It is however, extremely important and that was the point of the OP.

Doubtful many manlets have the good looks and endowment to compensate for that. Also, many women will dismiss men on height alone.
If the manlets neither have good dicks or looks, no shit they get this treatment.
Even tallfags will be treated like this, if they have neither, even if theyre white.

Most women wont dismiss short turds, if they have good bodies, are white and have good looking faces. And they stick around, if they have dick sizes that matches up to women's expectations, and are good with sex. Its just simple logic

Height isnt that much. The importance of height is exaggerated, and clearly only a few amount of women cares very much about height

Regarding that study, yeah, when they think about height alone, then theyre like that. But if these manlets have looks and dick, then likely 9.75/10 women will dump a 6.2 feet tall average looking turd with a 6 incher for a 5.4 feet tall handsome white fuck, with a 9 incher

Last edited:
Even tallfags will be treated like this, if they have neither, even if theyre white.

Demonstrably untrue.

Regarding that study,

Not study. Studies.

yeah, when they think about height alone, then theyre like that. But if these manlets have looks and dick, then likely 9.75/10 women will dump a 6.2 feet tall average looking turd with a 6 incher for a 5.4 feet tall handsome white fuck, with a 9 incher

You're making assumptions based off your anecdotes. I told you I don't give a fuck about them.

Provide counter data/ reports or stfu.

Demonstrably untrue.

Not study. Studies.

You're making assumptions based off your anecdotes. I told you I don't give a fuck about them.

Provide counter data/ reports or stfu.

"Demonstrably untrue."

Ffs, there are literally tall incels on this sub here, go ask them how they do.

Im even 6 feet tall myself, and i aint got no luck with women. Dick matters more than height, looks too. Wtf is a woman gonna do with a 6.5 feet tall man, if he has a 4-6 incher? she's not gonna be satisfied. And being skinny and not even good looking?

THen there's the shorter guy with everything else, but height. He not only can provide her better sex, but is more pleasant to look at. Put 2 and 2 togehter and use your brain.

Of course the man with everything, including height, will do better than a manlet with everything but height. But to say height is that important, is silly. An average tallfag aint that interesting for women.

"Not study. Studies."

Who gives a shit? Some of the results didnt specifically said how those manlets were regarding everything else, just height. A manlet with dick size and looks can provide what women wants. A tall shit with none of these qualities cant do much.

"You're making assumptions based off your anecdotes. I told you I don't give a fuck about them."

Do you think women want some tall shit with a shitty 4-6 inch dick who is average/ugly, or some physically healthy, good looking 5.4 feet guy who is good at sex with a giant cock?

Im not saying height doesnt matter, but height matters less than looks and specially dick-size

"Demonstrably untrue."

Ffs, there are literally tall incels on this sub here, go ask them how they do.

I'm on the fence regarding tallcels, but its irrelevant.

Im even 6 feet tall myself, and i aint got no luck with women. Dick matters more than height, looks too. Wtf is a woman gonna do with a 6.5 feet tall man, if he has a 4-6 incher? she's not gonna be satisfied. And being skinny and not even good looking?

Personally I think you're a goddamn fakecel.

Do you have counter studies or not?

I'm on the fence regarding tallcels, but its irrelevant.

Personally I think you're a goddamn fakecel.

Do you have counter studies or not?
Lol, holy shit, youre so deluded thinking height is more important than looks and dick size.
Yes, of course a manlet without these qualities wont get anything. But neither will a tallfag without these qualities. Dont need studies to know that, just like i dont need studies to know that black females are the least desireable of all.

You do you. I dont give much a shit anymore.

reruns? that concluded in 2004 not counting the 2017 jungle finale
'Blackpill' isn't what's retarded. That's simply observable reality.
clarification: the OBSERVATION of reality (not reality which is observable) which is also COMPETENT

blue-pilled people "observe" reality too, they just don't understand it with the same level of competence
Being 7 feet tall wont do shit, if your face is fucking ugly.
You're arguing a straw man, height-pill doesn't mean "only height matters" just "a demonstration that height contributes prominently".

Inteleon also has a much more handsome face than Drizile so obviously both factors contribute, but the change in height is the much more obvious thing to viewers in this case IMO since it's harder to debate furry-tier shit like "what is a more handsome reptile pokemon face"
GunsTwilightHugBehind

anyway guys enough general philosophizing, this thread is mainly about hating Inteleon

it's bad enough he gets pokemon girls outside of his species like Kecleon but this guy even snatches the human girls too

BedHandBlush

Inteleon just makes me feel mogged to hell worse than any human gigachad TBH

I can't even hate foids for wanting this, I just realize he's superior to me in every way.

I only hate the ones who won't admit to preferring him, or who will admit it but say it's for fake reasons to make themselves look better.

Last edited: