Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal HarryPotterpill

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★

Everyone who saw the saga must know that Snape was an incel who had a crush (oneitis) in Harry's mom, Lily, and they were best friends since childhood.
They got along very well until Snape started to get bullied by James Potter, the typical blonde popular douche jock who harassed him every day after class with his group of friends, the marauders, calling him "Snivellus" Snape.
Lily eventually fell for James and tried to persuade him to become a better person, aka taming the bad boy, while Snape, who was her most loyal friend and the most talented wizard of his generation, got pushed away and turned into a desperate cuck orbiter.
Snape's obsession with Lily was so great that he helped Dumbledore to formulate a plan to defeat the Dark Lord, the man responsible for her death. While she hardly ever gave a shit about him and didn't even consider him as Harry's godfather.

This was a hard to swallow blackpill, even in fiction if you remain a bluepilled incel all that awaits you is to become the ultimate beta cuck. Chad always wins.

Last edited:
i had fun reading the books as a kid

Lily is a typical whore. Even in fiction women desire men who are human garbage.

If personality mattered she wouldnt have dated chad. But like a moth to a flame, she cant resist chad.

Sleeping gorilla

i remember being bored to tears when i had to watch a harry potter movie in 7th grade

Harry Potter is cucked

10 Points to gryffindor tbhtbh

Just another day in the life

Never watched these ((movies)).

Absolutely brutal man

i remember watching this scene.It actually hurt me deeply.it's over

I read the books and fanfics when I was a kid. :soy: :soy: :soy:

I just saw "guns akimbo" it was ok

over for non magicalcels