Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy brutal hairpill

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
a.jpg

hair is life, look how simply shaving made him look way worse. Hair shapes your skull and face, it's brutal. That's why it's fucking over for people with shit curly mutt hair like me, as well as norwooding.

Last edited:
damn, low tier tik tok pretty boy to drunken slav shouting Kurwa.
Thank god I started to grow my hair out and stopped getting buzz cuts like a retard.

Its fucking over.

Why did he shave is hair?

50c49b2579ed6f749307187b97043819-gorilla-gorilla-silverback-gorilla-jpg.383679

Foids are already shitting on his appearance. Imagine if the genders were reversed.
probably some virtue signaling bs celebrities like to do

damn, low tier tik tok pretty boy to drunken slav shouting Kurwa.
Thank god I started to grow my hair out and stopped getting buzz cuts like a retard.
:lul:

why do slav men like to buzz their hair btw? It's not like they have shitty hair or smth

why do slav men like to buzz their hair btw? It's not like they have shitty hair or smth
idk I just liked to have my hair really short and only after I starting to look into lookmaxxing did I realize I looked subhuman with that shit.
probably about 30% of the reason I got no pussy in HS

You can cherry-pick anything to prove/disprove anything

idk I just liked to have my hair really short and only after I starting to look into lookmaxxing did I realize I looked subhuman with that shit.
probably about 30% of the reason I got no pussy in HS
brutal

it's the opposite for me tho, I find it such a nuisance to have to cut my hair frequently, and it grows really fast but it looks like absolute shit. And now it only makes my norwooding more prominent