Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal Hairpill from IncelExit (WARNING -> GASLIGHTNING INVOLVED)

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Working on my plan for world domination.
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/zmddxl/acne_and_baldness_at_18_years_old_has_ruined_me/

This guy seems to be a legit truecel as going bald from the age of 18 is Genetic Failure tier.
In order to combat his extreme acne, he did the worst thing possible. Gymmax.
In case you didn't know, increased testosterone worsens acne, if you have a genetic predisposition to it and makes your face look even worse.
Look at his pfp to see him trying desperately to appear to have hunter eyes by squinting :feelskek: (looks 30 at 18)

He should have no problems getting a gf with those looks also relatable cuz i was homeschooled

He should take a shower, get a haircut and improve his personality. Could also start reading and studying feminist theory, women love that.

He should have no problems getting a gf with those looks also relatable cuz i was homeschooled
Like I said, he's squinting to give off the appearance of having good eyes ( he probably has borderline bug eyes in reality), I wouldn't be surprised if he's also delibirately protruding his chin to make it seem good.
His main issue is that he looks a lot older than his age.

Like I said, he's squinting to give off the appearance of having good eyes ( he probably has borderline bug eyes in reality), I wouldn't be surprised if he's also delibirately protruding his chin to make it seem good.
Wrong dude. I see no upper eyelid exposure and he has chad bones.

Last edited:
But i doubt he’s really suffered

Wrong dude. I see no upper eyelid exposure and he had chad bones.

No big deal, he should work on his personality, shower more and no one will notice. unless????

no point for him leaving inceldom rip

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/zmddxl/acne_and_baldness_at_18_years_old_has_ruined_me/

This guy seems to be a legit truecel as going bald from the age of 18 is Genetic Failure tier.
In case you didn't know, increased testosterone worsens acne, if you have a genetic predisposition to it and makes your face look even worse.
Look at his pfp to see him trying desperately to appear to have hunter eyes by squinting :feelskek: (looks 30 at 18)

Jokes aside. I think he would have a good performance in a third world country if he's white and above 5'7.

Jokes aside. I think he would have a good performance in a third world country if he's white and above 5'7.
He is white. I don't know his height, but I guess he's probably around average, so I agree.

It's never over if you're white.

Nigger I looked at his PFP and he looks fine. If this is your idea of ugly then you're probably a fakecel because I'm waaaaaay uglier.

1671131366257-png.687063

You can see his hair follicles, he's not bald but obviously norwooding. If he hatmaxxed he'd be a 4/5.

I woud go if there woud be no finapil

1671131366257-png.687063

You can see his hair follicles, he's not bald but obviously norwooding. If he hatmaxxed he'd be a 4/5.
His jaw structure literally carries him so hard holy shit. Yeah fuck this guy he can handle going bald. This nigga is just retarded he needs to go for noodles and wear a beanie 24/7

mega deadly doses of accutane for this man right now fuck man I empathize I had the worse fucking cystic acne now I the worst peeling skin but at least somewhat presentable and my crown of hair is fucked too