Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Hair Pill - Baldcels DON'T ENTER!

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★

shouldnt this be lifefuel for them

Not the best wig but he's a poor currycel who turned into a chadpreet from a balding janitor.
shouldnt this be lifefuel for them
I doubt most incels will try and looksmaxx with a hair system tbhlossus

I doubt most incels will try and looksmaxx with a hair system tbhlossus

Brutal pill because a solution exists but they're too lazy to pursue it?

This isn't even the only solution, by the way. There's this video from Derekmoreplatesmoredatesdotcom that shows this guy who waited until well after he was bald to start treatment, who then grew his hair back. Baldness is the least of the incel's worries.

the hairpill is extremely brutal, baldness can obliterate even chad's smv, let alone average to ugly men.

A man without his hair is nothing, he's a shadow of who once was a human being.

the hairpill is extremely brutal, baldness can obliterate even chad's smv, let alone average to ugly men.

A man without his hair is nothing, he's a shadow of who once was a human being.
Another blackpill is that the hairline is part of what makes a guy be a Chad . Notice how most famous Chads have good hairlines.
If you have a fivehead, even if you are not balding, your SMV is lowered considerably.

Last edited:
Brutal pill because a solution exists but they're too lazy to pursue it?

This isn't even the only solution, by the way. There's this video from Derekmoreplatesmoredatesdotcom that shows this guy who waited until well after he was bald to start treatment, who then grew his hair back. Baldness is the least of the incel's worries.
This tbh.

Another blackpill is that the hairline is part of what makes a guy be a Chad . Notice how most famous Chads have good hairlines.
If you have a fivehead, even if you are not balding, your SMV is lowered considerably.
precisely,

nw0 is the ultimate halo, it's what shapes your face in the end and gives harmony to the facial thirds. You can only have equal thirds when you have a nw0 hairline.

precisely,

nw0 is the ultimate halo, it's what shapes your face in the end and gives harmony to the facial thirds. You can only have equal thirds when you have a nw0 hairline.
:blackpill:

precisely,

True.
I personally moglimaxx / "kpopmaxx" because I have no other choice (fivehead subhuman). It's like my hairbangs exists for this very purpose. I had normies (who usually suggested me trendy haircuts) admitting I look better with the bangs.

Last edited:
True.
I personally moglimaxx / "kpopmaxx" because I have no other choice (fivehead subhuman). It's like my hairbangs exists for this very purpose. I had normies (who usually suggested me trendy haircuts) admitting I look better with the bangs.
at least you have decent, human hair