Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel brutal fucking reminder of how women do on tinder

• Thread starter blackpilledhero
  • Start date
Most guys asking if shes real because matching with a girl is so rare that it makes you question your reality JFL

I've done this many times. Created a fake female account and had like 100 messages in the first hour.

Women have it so easy because there are too many thirsty cucks out there...cucks who cant wait to eat stacy pussy after Chad or Tyrone blew his load in her the day before.

Jfl at every dude with tinder member ship (golden heart)

You will never find a girl with a membership. Guys bring desperate is the cause of inceldom

Jfl at every dude with tinder member ship (golden heart)

You will never find a girl with a membership. Guys bring desperate is the cause of inceldom
Tinder has figured out how to render male desperation profitable.

incels have made tinder owners so rich
stop paying for it

yet still you will never get any female admitting how much easier dating is

that's why there's no point trying online as a sub-tier male, there's about 100 other better looking guys ahead of you messaging her.

OP I would change your Chad profile pic if I were you

not popular around here

2240 waiting to be swiped. Jesus fucking christ and they say poor whamen, not even a male equilavent of her will get that many..

0:29 what an inspiration for hipcels

Dont u see 2240 waiting to be swiped? If I was a femoid I would buy it lmao

Most guys asking if shes real because matching with a girl is so rare that it makes you question your reality JFL
This lmao. I think a lot of incels would ask if she is real right after matching with a qt where as girl's reaction is nothing special, just lemme suck your dick.

+ I'd be curious to see how many he swiped on... If you only swiped on a couple hundred or so then I'd be freaked. But alot of guys including myself swipe on everyone without looking and then check it afterwards.
So alot of the guys wouldnt of even checked first. Guys and they way they are so desperate and how alot are almost willing to settle for anyone wreck it for the rest of us. Females get so entitled and full of themselves that their ego gets blown up sky high and they all think that their equal level guy isn't ''good enough for them''

I know how easy it is, even for a basic plain jane' type They have alot of average ass guys after them so they get to the point where they expect it and often can't even take a compliment.

I fucking hated tinder, well I still do It destroyed my self esteem and made me think that because people can be honest there and I got no matches that real life would be the same and it would explain why I got treated like crap. I began to really hate myself and started taking to my face with a razor because I hated it. I even got so fucked up I blamed my parent for birthing me with these looks deemed sub par by societies expectations, even though it wasn't their fault.

I tried it so many times with all different pictures, swiped everyone and got a couple of fatties. that's it. Never a normal white girl. It's like they all collectively had an opinion that if they were the least bit alright and not overweight that they all thought they were 2 good for me.
3 weeks ago I tried it again, 3 out of 5 different pictures. I've now got over 150 matches and 19 messages, 1 of which I messaged first....
I don't hate females less, Because I know how they treat guys, and even If I became liked by alot I'd still hate them because I know they only care for what is skin deep. But it has made me feel better about myself. And helped me to not feel so dragged down..+

Male thirst at it's finest.