Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal fucking day. I'm done with this shit.

brutalpilled

brutalpilled

Greycel
I bombed a history exam and now I'm starting the semester with a F. The worse part was all the normies were saying it was easy... jfl

What's worse is as I was walking out of the class (mad tired from the fucking test), I saw two of my classmates flirting with each other. My first impression was disgust, they were flirting like it was high school again but that feeling quickly turned into envy. No foids will ever talk to me like that.

Why can't I fucking do anything right. I can't take this shit anymore. Maybe it's time for me to ascend and meet you all on the other side :feelsaww:

Are you still in school? Just put minimal effort to get out of that shit and then find something that can secure your living expenses.

college is a brutal experience bro, glad I'm done with that shit.

i dont know why anyone could expect from collegecels to finish in time

One of the reasons why I am ruined is because of my school experiences, there is not a day that goes by that I have not thought about suicide for some time now (the only reason I don't finish this is because I'm afraid of physical pain)

The problem is that most of us don't have the motivation to study.

I would (currently) rather die than go to college. Shit must suck

Dont go to college unless you know what comes next, especially if studyceling costs dozen of k.

History was always easy for me, I love learning about how the white man colonized the world.

i failed retarded class in high school and didnt get to graduate you cant beat me bro :smonk::smonk::smonk:

Girls are overrated, fight your animal side, we as superior creatures must leave our prehistoric traits in the past
Emotions, feelings, all that electrochemical activity in our brain is somewhat controlable, it only takes you to realize this and some effort into editing your psique

Last edited:
JFL I understand that feeling brocel. Sometimes everything is going fucking wrong and you can't even have one small victory in life. Everything feels like an uphill battle. While normies literally cruise through life effortlessly.