Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal frame and wristpill (framelets don't enter)

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/16oqfuh/seems_like_my_strength_training_and_bulking_for/

If that wasn't enough, the universe decided it wasn't done with fucking with my fitness goals. When I went to the doctor for this, I mentioned my bulk and he told me that it's possible that my body cannot sustain this weight because of my thin frame, basically that my weight gain caused compression of my tendons. I then took some bloodwork because it was time for my regular bloodwork anyways, and bam. High cholesterol, elevated liver enzymes, elevated kidney measures, bunch of other elevated stuff across the board. Doctor said I needed to lose weight immediately as my body simply can't handle itself at this "high" of a weight. He also said due to my liver, kidney, and other enzymes I needed to stop taking my pre-workout, creatine, ashwagandha, other supplements, etc.

I called my parents later too (mom's a nurse) and they confirm basically both parts of what my doctor said. Firstly that both sides of my family's genetics have thin wrists and are prone to wrist tendonitis, my dad even fought it a couple of decades ago in his youth as he was a big table tennis player. And secondly, that due to my family's history of high cholesterol I must not gain weight/bulk or else I'd be at high risk for major health concerns.

Just go to the gym bro :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

you can never win as framecel JBW wouldnt even be an option cuz im built like an ricecel itys so fucking over

That is absolutely fucking brutal should be pinned honestly

I have no idea how Asian men were able to hunt food with such low testosterone at this point.
Early "asian" hunter gatherers were probably a lot higher T individuals. More like what kazakhs are nowadays. Then at some point the east asians started morphing back into baby form because of environmental pressure.

Early "asian" hunter gatherers were probably a lot higher T individuals. More like what kazakhs are nowadays. Then at some point the east asians started morphing back into baby form because of environmental pressure.
Can you elaborate on the environmental pressure? I'm very qurious.

This is my fate if I became a full on gymcel

Rice agriculture was a mistake.

Can you elaborate on the environmental pressure? I'm very qurious.
Scarcity in a very cold climate can lead to bottlenecks in populations which favour humans with reduced more childlike features. This is so because they do not require as much nutrients to survive childhood and maintain themselves as adults. So this bascally creates people that survive but at the cost of being physically of lesser nature.

This by no means is always the case and there are asian groups that this definitely doesn't apply to.

That is absolutely fucking brutal should be pinned honestly

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/16oqfuh/seems_like_my_strength_training_and_bulking_for/k1nnzxc/

I'm just really in the dumps because I feel like this is a true dead end. As a high schooler I was a total loser with nothing going for me. Then I managed to change almost everything for the better. I got really good style, ditched the thick square nerd glasses, got a real professional stylist to get great haircuts from, became much less cringe and unappealing personality wise, and now I just needed one final thing to really complete myself, becoming physically who I wanted to be, and it's just not possible. My genetics literally forbid it. I'm always going to be skinny and experience all the negatives that come with it. I wanted to be able to look in the mirror one day and be proud of my body and it just won't happen. It really sucks

He literally got hit in the face with the blackpill and realized he's stuck in his subhuman unattractive body forever, it's beyond brutal :feelsrope:

Scarcity in a very cold climate can lead to bottlenecks in populations which favour humans with reduced more childlike features. This is so because they do not require as much nutrients to survive childhood and maintain themselves as adults. So this bascally creates people that survive but at the cost of being physically of lesser nature.

This by no means is always the case and there are asian groups that this definitely doesn't apply to.
Honestly it seems more like a diet problem to me. Central Asians also have neotenic features so those features are probably much older than human civilization, but their traditional diet is meat and milk so they don't have the low T framelet problem. East Asian traditional diet is rice, soy and seafood which over countless generations made them short, skinny soyboys.

Sounds like absolute genetic garbage

I did not know that. I thought that scercity would favor humans of superior nature in smaller lives, but I guess at the end of the day the objective is to reproduce and to have as many people as possible regardless of their genetic quality.
The Ainu people come to mind. :yes:

I'm white with a ricecel frame
I am honourary rice

I have mogger frame but foid sized wrists, I can wrap my pinky finger around them, crash bandicoot genes

I'm also a wristcel and handcel, foids always mocked me due to how weak and unmasculine i looked, one even asked me why i had such small hands, jfl :feelsrope:

Godamm im a framelet, wristcel and necklet... On top of being nonNT :feelsrope:
Being skinny as a youngcel is the fkn worst, no one respects you because ur a weak skinny subhuman that anyone can overpower.

I used to to take test and some adrogens to improve my frame. It didnt do shit, I basically just because a skinnyfat subhuman with pimples all over my face chest and back...

Its over:feelsrope: