Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over BRUTAL Foid accuses truecel of raping and jizzing on her, and he's forced to admit on stream that he can't get hard because he's a circumcisedcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Foids are evil

04e.png

This truecel had to admit his dick doesn't work and he doesn't even get horny in order to clear his name about a false rape accusation

M2K would never hurt anyone. Fucking whore must be gassed for her wickedness.

Holes will be holes

M2K would never hurt anyone. Fucking whore must be gassed for her wickedness.
She should be fed to orcs for manflesh in Shadow of Mordor.

holy FUCK at this other VANTABLACK pill in the comments

Ahhh.... so, for people saying "sex is over-hyped don't worry dude", I respect your comments and see your point but let me explain something along the front of M2K's POV. Context : I was born with a micropenis, and like most people in my situation, you don't realize it's such a negative thing until middle school locker rooms. Immediately I began to realize there was something wrong with me, and at my first job lifeguarding at the YMCA, I confided in someone I considered to be my best friend. I went to a party they invited me to, and after one too many drinks, they spilled the beans about my member size to what seemed like everyone within the vicinity. I was pointed and laughed at until I left the scene profusely crying all the way home. This was just the start. Some of my friendships would go south and consequently spread word of my condition to friends, professors, and even family. I became the laughing stock of my high school and rarely found refuge within my own home since my brother used it as a crutch for joke making within my immediate family. Like M2K, I continued to tell myself "it's okay, size has never mattered, you can do insane work with your tongue and no one will bat an eye at your condition." Unfortunately, after numerous sexual endeavors that have led to women either callously laughing at my member or ending our relationship just days after witnessing my physical condition, it becomes increasingly difficult to push darker thoughts aside. Needless to say, the immediate resolutions entailed by suicide alongside the justification of my situation makes it an increasingly appealing option as the days go on.

Explanation : No one actually understands how important the concept of sex is, that is, the ability to indulge in sex without even having sex. Simply knowing that you could have satisfactory sex at some point in time is all you need in order to be conscientiously content about your sex life, in the average case (there are definite exceptions to this where zero intimacy leads to depression). It sucks that male genitals are such a common joke among the general public because every time someone makes a penis joke, I (and I'm sure M2K as well) writhe with anger and all those suppressed thoughts are quickly brought back to mind. Ignoring all society constructs and personal longings, the underlying reason why we are all here, and the sole reason for any living thing that has walked this Earth, is to repopulate - Being at such a deficit with respect to the general population causes mental scarring that I didn't even understand was possible until recently. So while it may seem like M2K isn't too hindered by his condition, the emotional trauma caused by his condition does not allow him to see "the light at the end of the tunnel", and he's even explained that this shit gets worse with age (which is research much like mine that shows that your member size only decreases with age, yet another deterring fact regarding my situation). So what can you do? You often sit and ponder your options but become stuck in an endless loop of self pity and loathing. You attempt to remediate the situation in your own head, mentally, but this often brings you to research on the internet and seek help from doctors where the truth of the situation only becomes more prominent. It's a fucking ruthless thing, really. My sincerest regards to you Mew2King, I felt everything you said here and wish you the best of luck brother. Stay strong :)

man. that just really sucks. poor guy really didn't deserve to be publicly humiliated like that. hope he is able to clear his name

She should spend life in prison that fucking whore

What a twist. Poor guy having to expose something personal like that because of a false rape allegation, but at least he won't be condemned now... right guys? :ha..feels:

Also, he mogs me.

One of the 4 gods , Very surprised

How does circumcision deter sexual arousal or erection?

JFL that this is the only way to escape from a foid's false accusations -- outing yourself as being impotent in front of millions of people.

Regular circumcision already removes tens of thousands of nerve endings from your dick, apparently his was botched or some shit and he can't even feel arousal or something.

This is why circumcels are coping when they say "I would hate to have foreskin bro". They don't know what they're missing when they coom, it's like 100x less of an intense orgasm when they do.

Regular circumcision already removes tens of thousands of nerve endings from your dick, apparently his was botched or some shit and he can't even feel arousal or something.

This is why circumcels are coping when they say "I would hate to have foreskin bro". They don't know what they're missing when they coom, it's like 100x less of an intense orgasm when they do.
Circumcision should be outlawed.

Mew2King? So the story about him jacking off in someone's bed on the way to a Smash tourney is a lie then? If he literally can't ejaculate?

Also, stories about Mew2King jizzing aren't new. I hate these fuckin' newcomers all surprised that pro gamers are autistic enough to do stuff like this. Did Mew2King jizz on someone/something? I dunno. But I wouldn't be surprised or care if he did.

male genital mutilation to minors is evil.

I don't know what happened, but I believe him and have sympathy for him.

He has widely-held concepts of God/heaven/hell from a mother who probably still called herself a Christian without knowing what that meant. I hope and pray that he search truth. At least good that this belief kept him from roping.

He mogs me by the way from A to F and I to Z.
The G for glasses and the H for balding hair he loses to me.

Alone writing a book and having his face on YT is achievementmog to outer space.

Shit I should get back into the SSBM scene. Didn't even know this happened.

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE.

YOU GUYS FEEL SHIT WHEN YOU MASTUTBATE? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Absolutely brutal and I sympathize with this guy; he expressed so much of what incels experience. My dick isn’t that fucked up, but I can understand how the inability to have intimacy on top of being inherently awkward feels. This video is what most of us feel like. The edgy trolls are just here for a laugh
His dick was butchered during the operation. His description reminds me of @Ryo_Hazuki

Last edited:
Foids are willing to do anything to ruin someone's life. They are pure evil and don't have a single ounce of goodness in their hearts. "Empathetic" gender my ass.

Buy a fuckin body camera right now,save your location every 20 minutes,dont hang around with foids too much,hell even pretend to be gay.
Foids can accuse your ass of rape at any given time

Foids really are evil creatures. They want to ruin innocent men’s lives for no reason. They really should be put in concentration camps (in Minecraft) tbh
Buy a fuckin body camera right now,save your location every 20 minutes,dont hang around with foids too much,hell even pretend to be gay.
Sadly this is literally the only strategy left at this point. If you even look at a foid you will get sentenced for rape

Sadly this is literally the only strategy left at this point. If you even look at a foid you will get sentenced for rape

At the rate things are going with Metoo it will probably become a requirement for men to wear body cameras.

At the rate things are going with Metoo it will probably become a requirement for men to wear body cameras.
It will even become illegal to be closer than 50 ft from her jfl

Just get the contact tracing app bro.

It's big brother approved!

That won't pass.
If we wear body cameras, foids can no longer lie about being raped and molested.

Shit I should get back into the SSBM scene. Didn't even know this happened.
The smash community is on fire right now. Melee might not be so bad compared to ultimate. A lot of sex scandals.

He's so brutal, dropping blackpills about his condition and his depression because of it

Link to the source of the accusation plsthankyou

Also it's very sad that somebody would do this, must have been Mew2King's awful personality

Lol, the guy has a Metroid t-shirt.

He shouldn't have to publicly humiliate himself to defend his honor.

He should sue the crap of whoever lied like that publicly about him. There has to be laws against that. I don't know if it's slander, defamation, false accusation or whatever, but there must be grounds for legal action.

Also : circumcision is a crime.

Last edited:
Men accused of rape should be guaranteed anonymity until conviction

He’s a trucel who copes with religion. Maybe he shouldn’t be black pilled. More than likely his views of religion would fall apart and he would rope.

So I just read up on this and it turns out some random guy on Twitter made the accusation based on memes regarding this guy’s personality. Seems to be completely false and the guy spreading rumors has tried to disappear

Proving again that christianity, although fake like all the rest, is the best religioncope do to its ban on polygamy and circumscion.

FUCK THESE WORTHLESS ATTENTION WHORING INSIPID WALKING FLESHLIGHTS

FLAAAARGHVVHG FUCK I WANT HER DEAD

DEAD DEAD DEEEEAAAAAD

lol ur going to trigger so many ITposters with this lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back