Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brutal experience I had as a kid

• Thread starter Deleted member 42077
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42077

Les Legions Noires
-
When I had just begun school as a little 6 year old kid I tried (and failed miserably) to make friends, and one day a spanish kid in my class went up to the foid teacher and told her that nobody wanted to talk to me and nobody wanted to be friends with me, so then the teacher told me directly and without sugar coating to stop talking to people and that nobody liked or wanted to talk to me in front of the whole class :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

When I had just begun school as a little 6 year old kid I tried (and failed miserably) to make friends, and one day a spanish kid in my class went up to the foid teacher and told her that nobody wanted to talk to me and nobody wanted to be friends with me, so then the teacher told me directly and without sugar coating to stop talking to people and that nobody liked or wanted to talk to me in front of the whole class :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
FUCKING BRUTAL :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: only because you weren't a little chad

FUCKING BRUTAL :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: only because you weren't a little chad
When I was that age I was as high inhib as you could be so I was like ok I will stop talking to people :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

BASED and shit-teacher-pill.

that teacher needs to be crucified