Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Brutal evening

• Thread starter TryhardPsychocel
  • Start date
TryhardPsychocel

TryhardPsychocel

Banned
-
I will keep it short. A family member drove me to a tobacco store, when I was Inside I was accused of stealing and the person tried to force me to wait for the police. Technically legally speaking it would have been impossible for me to have "stolen" something while still in the store. Since I felt threatened and like I was forced to stay there I ran out from the store across a VERY busy street. Almost got hit but I didn't think too much about it since I was drunk. Ran for 2 minutes to a supermarket nearby where a guy stopped me and tried to make me come with him, since I was abroad and the guy didn't speak English non of us understood each other. The guy mentioned the local police multiple times in his language. Which made me think he tried to get me to the police, realistically he probably just saw me run and wanted to help me. I will never know.

Anyways that encounter actually made me think I was being followed, I had a lot of adrenaline and just decided to run away. Ran across the block to the parking lot where the car was while trying to stay somewhat hidden. When I got to the car the person I was with was in the tobacco store looking for me...

It ended with all of my family members knowing about the ordeal...

The entire ordeal that I was accused of was about 10-20 dollars in value. Fucking painful.

Idiot You Lose GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

TryhardPsychocel

I will keep it short. A family member drove me to a tobacco store, when I was Inside I was accused of stealing and the person tried to force me to wait for the police. Technically legally speaking it would have been impossible for me to have "stolen" something while still in the store. Since I felt threatened and like I was forced to stay there I ran out from the store across a VERY busy street. Almost got hit but I didn't think too much about it since I was drunk. Ran for 2 minutes to a supermarket nearby where a guy stopped me and tried to make me come with him, since I was abroad and the guy didn't speak English non of us understood each other. The guy mentioned the local police multiple times in his language. Which made me think he tried to get me to the police, realistically he probably just saw me run and wanted to help me. I will never know.

Anyways that encounter actually made me think I was being followed, I had a lot of adrenaline and just decided to run away. Ran across the block to the parking lot where the car was while trying to stay somewhat hidden. When I got to the car the person I was with was in the tobacco store looking for me...

It ended with all of my family members knowing about the ordeal...

The entire ordeal that I was accused of was about 10-20 dollars in value. Fucking painful.
Why didn't you just empty your pockets to prove you didn't steal?

Also, depending on the country this "I'll call the police on you" thing may well be a scam.