Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal. Even the monkeys

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes

sorry @LastGerman

bro...thats not cool

He will never be the same after seeing this
Funny+Animals+Driving+(16).jpg

It will never stop. The driver licence pill is the end.

jumanji is a good ass movie

Soon driving while be completely a female thing, then men will move to spaceships but even then it will be taken over by females over time. Oh wait it’s already happening with talks of female astronauts...
Entertaining but on my rewatch it was meh

monkeycel rebellion tbh

If a foid can have a driver license, a monkey can have it too.

Soon driving while be completely a female thing, then men will move to spaceships but even then it will be taken over by females over time. Oh wait it’s already happening with talks of female astronauts...

Indeed, it is already happening. In the end, men will have nothing left. There will be nothing left to claim something for men. I already said it. First they took the horses and now the cars. People here say they hate cucks and seriously 99% of men are absolute cucks. Everyone who allow females to drive is a cuck. Everybody who allow females to do something in general is a cuck.

Last edited:
Indeed, it is already happening. In the end, men will have nothing left. There will be nothing left to claim a something for men. I already said it. First they took the horses and now the cars. People here say they hate cucks and seriously 99% of men are absolute cucks. Everyone who allow females to drive is a cuck. Everybody who allow females to do something in general is a cuck.
We allow them to drive because we were born into a world where they do. Cucked but men allow this since they see it as normal. Saudi Arabia is cucked for allowing women to drive.

Jfl, I remember that movie..
Jumanji right?
The new one sucks ass, I prefer this one.

Here is a video of chad monkey (highwayman) vs. ricecel.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on LastGerman?

Oh, those monkeys.

JFL if any of you think that just having a driver's license or a car will get you a gf or sex.

The driver license pill has brutalized me. If I am not able to get one within the next year I'm finished. Hoping my paperwork comes in within the next month or two

The driver license pill has brutalized me. If I am not able to get one within the next year I'm finished. Hoping my paperwork comes in within the next month or two
Good luck boyo. At least when you drive you don't feel emasculated by driving fems