Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal ERpill. My Twisted World is full of blackpills tbh.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
In page 74, Elliot Rodger talks about how he tried to evade himself from the unfairness of the world by playing WoW, but eventually, the evils of the world followed him there, bc the game was modified to cater more to normies, and also normies would brag about their girlfriends on it and call him a virgin for being too involved with the game. Holy shit it's so relatable.

His whole manifesto is extremely relatable and inspiring tbh. It just really helps to read such a good, well written story from someone who went through the same shit as us.

Personally I went through the same shit when I was about 13-18. Not with WoW, I always found that game boring, but with others (for some reason I tended to play niche games no one else knew, with small online communities). But in my case I was sooo absorbed in the game that I saw having no life and being pathetic irl as a sign of being good at the game, since people always said that to people who beat them at the game, and was even kinda proud. I was such a turbocoper :feelsbadman:

I used to be the kind of player that saw everybody join and leave.

Later on he talks about how foids ruin WoW for him. But I don't find his manifesto that relatable tbh. He's narcissistic, petulant, and rich. I'm none of those things. Moreover, he believed that he's a literal God among humans despite being a hapa manlet. JFL.

Also, he was the farthest thing from being blackpilled. He desperately wanted to be a normie, even after seeing how shitty normies are. However, I do relate to the bullying, the social isolation, and the loneliness. Society has failed him badly. If it wasn't for this bitch Monette bullying him and those Chads push him off the ledge he wouldn't have chosen this route.

I wish I could fucking escape into a video-game but University is too much of a burden too that. So many normies at university FUCK

However, I do relate to the bullying, the social isolation, and the loneliness. Society has failed him badly.
based
I don't find his manifesto that relatable tbh. He's narcissistic, petulant, and rich. I'm none of those things. Moreover, he believed that he's a literal God among humans despite being a hapa manlet. JFL.
idk man

i think he just had a very different personality type than most incels and that conditions his reaction to things. when he says he thinks he's superior etc he doesn't mean it literally, it's a cope. he copes with being treated like garbage by praising himself to compensate, which is understandable.

he's not narcissistic or petulant, he's just brutally honest. we're all used to pretending to be humble, to the point that we do so subconsciously, but lets be real being selfish and entitled is normal. there's literally no one who would prefer other people's best interest to his own, or who doesn't think highly of himself. ER just doesn't hide it.

Last edited:
i think he just had a very different personality type than most incels and that conditions his reaction to things. when he says he thinks he's superior etc he doesn't mean it literally, it's a cope. he copes with being treated like garbage by praising himself to compensate, which is understandable.
He was overcompensating for his inadequacies. Read till the end. Towards the end he goes on about how he's a God, and how others are beneath him. It's a cope, yeah. Though I think he really believed he's superior. He was obsessed with himself. If you watch his videos you'll see that he's convinced of his superiority. I mean, he wasn't subhuman either. He was almost normie looking. It's mostly his autism that fucked him up tbh. He could've utilised his dad's wealth and status to his advantage tbh.
he's not narcissistic or petulant,
What? I mean, I know that we share the same plight as him, and that's he's not to blame for many of what happened to him throughout his life, but he is DEFINITELY both of those things. Keep reading. All throughout his manifesto he talks about how he goes home and cries about seeing couples, or about not getting the room he wanted. I don't mind seeing couples, it only pisses me off when they start with the PDA shit. Makes me wanna punch their face in, but I never went home and cried about it.
but lets be real being selfish and entitled is normal
I agree. I don't hide those things. If normies don't like it, they can get fucked.

ER just doesn't hide it.
That's autism. I'm in the same boat as him in this regard. When you're autistic hiding your emotions becomes an impossible task.

He was overcompensating for his inadequacies. Read till the end. Towards the end he goes on about how he's a God, and how others are beneath him. It's a cope, yeah. Though I think he really believed he's superior. He was obsessed with himself. If you watch his videos you'll see that he's convinced of his superiority. I mean, he wasn't subhuman either. He was almost normie looking. It's mostly his autism that fucked him up tbh. He could've utilised his dad's wealth and status to his advantage tbh.

What? I mean, I know that we share the same plight as him, and that's he's not to blame for many of what happened to him throughout his life, but he is DEFINITELY both of those things. Keep reading. All throughout his manifesto he talks about how he goes home and cries about seeing couples, or about not getting the room he wanted. I don't mind seeing couples, it only pisses me off when they start with the PDA shit. Makes me wanna punch their face in, but I never went home and cried about it.

I agree. I don't hide those things. If normies don't like it, they can get fucked.

That's autism. I'm in the same boat as him in this regard. When you're autistic hiding your emotions becomes an impossible task.
good point brocel, i've only read up until this point, so maybe you're right idk

good point brocel, i've only read up until this point, so maybe you're right idk
He was delusional in many ways, but also real in others. His manifesto, or rather autobiography is read-worthy.

I don't blame him tbh, society has pushed him to insanity. So towards the end he was completely divorced from reality. There's only so much a human being can take. Also, his mistake was asking normies for advice on bodybulding forums. These forums were full of redpill copers who sold him false hope which pushed him further down this dark path.

He was delusional in many ways, but also real in others. His manifesto, or rather autobiography is read-worthy.

I don't blame him tbh, society has pushed him to insanity. So towards the end he was completely divorced from reality. There's only so much a human being can take. Also, his mistake was asking normies for advice on bodybulding forums. These forums were full of redpill copers who sold him false hope which pushed him further down this dark path.
brutal