Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Brutal Drivers license pill] Did anyone else have parents that refused to even teach them?

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
My parents don't even want to spend one second teaching me how to drive, because that's one second spending one on one time with their subhuman offspring they hate

theyre gone so they couldnt teach me even if they wanted to

@LastGerman thoughts?

The most brutal aspect about DLpill is that even when you got a license, if you don't drive you still get mogged, so you need to spend lots of money in a car. And if you're uncomfortable driving, you still get mogged. So there's no escape.

My grandpa wants to teach me but I don't want to

I don't know how to drive tbh

And if you're uncomfortable driving, you still get mogged. So there's no escape.

I see it all the time. Females are on their phone while driving, eating something or driving without hands while changing the gear box without any effort at all. I cannot stand this sight anymore. On the last driving lesson, a couple of days ago, the driving teacher told me to do driving simulation first. I am not even kidding when I am saying this, but it is just over. I am 25 and I am trying to be at least somewhat normal but it does not really work. It is all just a tryhard act from my side, this is why I am stressed while driving.
Despite my effort I put in, trying to go out, to get behind a steering wheel and learn something what is actually crucial and every teenage female do effortless, I am just struggling with it. I wanted to experience the real deal behind a steering wheel getting first.hand experience, to get away from my screen at home and yet again I will be send behind another screen... At this rate and in this moment, I do not see myself driving ever.
And that may sounds unreasonable to plenty of people but I cannot handle it. This is just too much. I even missed on such crucial experience such as driving. This life here and this era will never come back. This is the only chance to make a driver licence and yet here I am... not driving at all.

Moggs me.

I don't know how to drive tbh

More and more men cannot drive anymore while teenage female go into their car driving off to the next party.

I see it all the time. Females are on their phone while driving, eating something or driving without hands while changing the gear box without any effort at all. I cannot stand this sight anymore. On the last driving lesson, a couple of days ago, the driving teacher told me to do driving simulation first. I am not even kidding when I am saying this, but it is just over. I am 25 and I am trying to be at least somewhat normal but it does not really work. It is all just a tryhard act from my side, this is why I am stressed while driving.
Despite my effort I put in, trying to go out, to get behind a steering wheel and learn something what is actually crucial and every teenage female do effortless, I am just struggling with it. I wanted to experience the real deal behind a steering wheel getting first.hand experience, to get away from my screen at home and yet again I will be send behind another screen... At this rate and in this moment, I do not see myself driving ever.
And that may sounds unreasonable to plenty of people but I cannot handle it. This is just too much. I even missed on such crucial experience such as driving. This life here and this era will never come back. This is the only chance to make a driver licence and yet here I am... not driving at all.
Absolutely brutal, I will try to do my driver license during early spring but I can't imagine myself driving a car. It's over bro.

My parents never taught me anything about driving. I was scared as fuck to drive when I was 18 and I still don't like driving alone.
I can only drive with my dog on the passenger seat, it makes me calm.
Foids and normies behind wheels are making the roads dangerous though, they are inconsiderate drivers.

Absolutely brutal, I will try to do my driver license during early spring but I can't imagine myself driving a car. It's over bro.

I really recommend to do it. Otherwise it will just haunt you at some point.

It cost too much to get insured as a learner here (UK) to be taken out by parents. It's cheaper - yet still expensive - to block book lesson with an instructor on a dual controlled car.

Females are on their phone while driving, eating something or driving without hands while changing the gear box without any effort at all.
True. I even see JBs driving to school, is the worst.

I went to driving school
full

True. I even see JBs driving to school, is the worst.

I really want to cry whenever I see this. It is just too emasculating.

I went to driving school
full

I also went to driving school since it is mandatory here, yet the driving teacher told me that I should stick to driving simulation first. I went out and I tried to get real experience behind a steering wheel, trying to get away from my screen at home, yet he wants me to go behind a screen once again.

My parents don't even want to spend one second teaching me how to drive, because that's one second spending one on one time with their subhuman offspring they hate
yes. my parents are low IQ curry subhumans, refused to teach my driving, I had to to driving school to learn it JFL
volcels.co

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back