Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal driver license pill today

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
On my way home I saw a high school kid driving with her friend in the front and some soy boy in the back. How can I be classified as a "man" when I can't drive and they can. All I can do is observe them from the footpath like a pathetic excuse of a man. While I may not be as bad as the dude in the back seat I still have to walk everywhere like a child. GRRRRRRR. This pill is slowly destroying me.

Nonsense. Any moron can get a licence. It isn't an accomplishment

i hate seeing teenagers drive together, reminds me of everything i was denied, hope they crash and die in agony

Not everyone can afford a car though. These foids have their daddys buy them their stupid ass car and insurance.

in my opinion you don’t deserve to be loved if you can’t preform a simple task like driving. Men are expected to do things like fix or build or drive...a man who can’t do things he is supposed to do is like a women who can’t cook or clean.

it is over @LastGerman

in my opinion you don’t deserve to be loved if you can’t preform a simple task like driving. Men are expected to do things like fix or build or drive...a man who can’t do things he is supposed to do is like a women who can’t cook or clean.
What if you cant afford a car ¬_¬ don't you get it.

That might true to some degree, specifically for North America. Here in Germany you actually have to pay a lot for it and with almost 5 years of unemployment you are unable to get one.

All I can do is observe them from the footpath like a pathetic excuse of a man. While I may not be as bad as the dude in the back seat I still have to walk everywhere like a child.

I hate this as well. I have to walk to my workplace, work hard and then after a hard day, I have to walk back while all females in the office using their car to hit the workplace. It is ridiculous.

in my opinion you don’t deserve to be loved if you can’t preform a simple task like driving.

It is about money as well, but here is the next pill, the moneypill. If you do not have money in the first place, you can actually really go and kill yourself. females get more money than you. They get more money than me though, but at least I have a job now and I can afford myself a driver licence.

Men are expected to do things like fix or build or drive...a man who can’t do things he is supposed to do is like a women who can’t cook or clean.

Indeed. This is why this pill is actually heavy. is just shows what females are allowed to while you have to watch. I am truly not a man.

it is over @LastGerman

Although I will hit driving school pretty soonish. I will destroy this pill once and for all.

Owning a car is only expected in a certain time and in a certain situation. High school or collage student without a car is acceptable but if you have a job then it’s not.

The worst is seeing a foid drive while you can't.

That might true to some degree, specifically for North America. Here in Germany you actually have to pay a lot for it and with almost 5 years of unemployment you are unable to get one.

I hate this as well. I have to walk to my workplace, work hard and then after a hard day, I have to walk back while all females in the office using their car to hit the workplace. It is ridiculous.

It is about money as well, but here is the next pill, the moneypill. If you do not have money in the first place, you can actually really go and kill yourself. females get more money than you. They get more money than me though, but at least I have a job now and I can afford myself a driver licence.

Indeed. This is why this pill is actually heavy. is just shows what females are allowed to while you have to watch. I am truly not a man.

Although I will hit driving school pretty soonish. I will destroy this pill once and for all.

How much does a block of 10hrs lesson cost in germany? Do you have to sit a theory test as well as the practical one. I found the UK driving test to be quite strict tbh.

It is about money as well, but here is the next pill, the moneypill. If you do not have money in the first place, you can actually really go and kill yourself
bro there is no driver license pill
it was a poorcel pill all along.

How much does a block of 10hrs lesson cost in germany?

1 hour was like 40 Euro.

Do you have to sit a theory test as well as the practical one. I found the UK driving test to be quite strict tbh.

Seriously, all men have to get a driver licence at birth, so no female can driver licencemogg me.

bro there is no driver license pill
it was a poorcel pill all along.

It is a combination of that. Getting driver licencemogged is a real thing. Just imagine having no driver licence and seeing all those useless stinky holes driving around, all cozy in their car. It is utterly disgusting and infuriating to me. It destroys me man.

Last edited:
1 hour was like 40 Euro.

Seriously, all men have to get a driver licence at birth, so no female can driver licencemogg me.

It is a combination of that. Getting driver licencemogged is a real thing. Just imagine having no driver licence and seeing all those useless stinky holes driving around, all cozy in their car. It is utterly disgusting and infuriating to me. It destroy me man.

I've been driving ten years. But didn't get my license till my mid 20s. I know how bad it is having to get the bus and taxis everywhere. An its soul destroying shelling out a few hundred pounds for shitty driving lessons but it has to be done. But you'll get there in the end I'm sure. Then you'll have the joys of buying, insuring, taxing and fueling your vehicle, which is fucking extortion here.

On my way home I saw a high school kid driving with her friend in the front and some soy boy in the back. How can I be classified as a "man" when I can't drive and they can. All I can do is observe them from the footpath like a pathetic excuse of a man. While I may not be as bad as the dude in the back seat I still have to walk everywhere like a child. GRRRRRRR. This pill is slowly destroying me.

How old are you and what is holding you back from getting a licence serious.
Not everyone can afford a car though. These foids have their daddys buy them their stupid ass car and insurance.
This is true.

I'm 33 and never driven a car in my life (though my Dad's life\job revolved around cars.) I have a moped 'licence,' but frankly I'd rather walk or cycle as you can at least pretend you're some sort of fitness fanatic instead of an impoverished peasant.

You've never experienced a mogging until you've nearly been driven off the road by a foid or thug in a shiny BMW\Audi whilst you're a on two-wheeled Chinky POS with a 0-60 time of never. :feelskek:

it sucks. i went through university without a license or a car. everyone shits on you. even other licenced incels.

however it IS something you can work on and is unrelated to looks. I eventually got one. It also does boost your confidence a bit.

however that eventually dies off after a few years.

I'm 33 and never driven a car in my life (though my Dad's life\job revolved around cars.) I have a moped 'licence,'

Provisional? :feelskek:

How come you've never even tried driving, you live in London?

Learning to drive is one of those life skills that if a parent doesn't impart on their children, they are objectively failures at parenting.

In Europe its hard

i hate seeing teenagers drive together, reminds me of everything i was denied, hope they crash and die in agony
I had no motive to get a license in the first place since I had no social life or went to 0 parties in high school

I had no motive to get a license in the first place since I had no social life or went to 0 parties in high school
same here, never been invited to one teenage party in my entire life, my parents eventually forced me to get license because they wanted me to do errands for them and shit, btw what happened to ur avi man?

same here, never been invited to one teenage party in my entire life, my parents eventually forced me to get license because they wanted me to do errands for them and shit, btw what happened to ur avi man?
Tryna find a new one tbh. And I got one so I can go to jobs/internships in the future

This op. The reason why you didn't get one as soon as you could is because you were ugly. At the age when you get your license I had severe acne covering my entire face, bad eyesight, a recessed chin, and was a manlet. All the subhumans get it later. Driving was also cancer because people would no joke stop and stare at me when driving because of how bad my acne was. Chads and normies would also harass me while driving. They would laugh at me, non stop honk their horns at me, and tell me to roll down my window. Nuke the world. All this because I lost the genetic lottery.

Provisional? :feelskek:

How come you've never even tried driving, you live in London?

Learning to drive is one of those life skills that if a parent doesn't impart on their children, they are objectively failures at parenting.
Yeah, I'm an L-plate loser. :cryfeels: Actually, I'm not even that as I push bike everywhere these days, at age 33, JFL. I live out in the sticks but there was always plenty of work available locally that I never found it necessary to drive, and there was always the train\bus if I ever wanted to go anywhere (which was rare.)

Then you look into the costs of driving, probably I'd have to spend 2 grand just to pass my test, not to mention the time spent on taking lessons. Whereas you can take a CBT, buy a bike, gear, etc. and run it for a year on less money. Also, free parking and 100+MPG. Since I'm not going to be taking foids out or ferrying brats around, it was a no-brainer.

As for my parents, they were just two empty-skulled imbeciles who unfortunately had functioning genitalia. They are not failures, because they had no intention of making any sort of effort to raise their children properly in the first place.

As for my parents, they were just two empty-skulled imbeciles who unfortunately had functioning genitalia. They are not failures, because they had no intention of making any sort of effort to raise their children properly in the first place.

I know exactly the sort. Not bad people, but literally brainless. Spend every evening watching the jewbox, corrie or eastenders or whatever shit people watch now. Worked the same menial job their whole lives as soon as they got out of school. Haven't ever had a strong opinion on anything other than what the TV told them. Never gave you direction or life advice other than the occasional "How was school?" said with dead uninterested eyes.

If I were to ever have a son, I'd do everything in my power to mitigate him becoming a failure. Get him on sports at an early age, martial art so he can beat up another kid and assert dominance, decent suit + nice shoes when he turns 16 so he can apply for part time jobs and feel confident, basic driving lessons with me from 14-15 and then professionally as soon as he hits 17 so he can pass his test ASAP and get a cheap banger car of his own. Also I'd tell him that all taxation is theft :feelsthink:

This op. The reason why you didn't get one as soon as you could is because you were ugly. At the age when you get your license I had severe acne covering my entire face, bad eyesight, a recessed chin, and was a manlet. All the subhumans get it later. Driving was also cancer because people would no joke stop and stare at me when driving because of how bad my acne was. Chads and normies would also harass me while driving. They would laugh at me, non stop honk their horns at me, and tell me to roll down my window. Nuke the world. All this because I lost the genetic lottery.
That makes sense, when there is nowhere for me to go why get one.

I am a fucking poorcel if I get a job , have to be a very good paid job for me to do the driver licence . That shit is nessesary but expensive as hell.

I know exactly the sort. Not bad people, but literally brainless. Spend every evening watching the jewbox, corrie or eastenders or whatever shit people watch now. Worked the same menial job their whole lives as soon as they got out of school. Haven't ever had a strong opinion on anything other than what the TV told them. Never gave you direction or life advice other than the occasional "How was school?" said with dead uninterested eyes.

If I were to ever have a son, I'd do everything in my power to mitigate him becoming a failure. Get him on sports at an early age, martial art so he can beat up another kid and assert dominance, decent suit + nice shoes when he turns 16 so he can apply for part time jobs and feel confident, basic driving lessons with me from 14-15 and then professionally as soon as he hits 17 so he can pass his test ASAP and get a cheap banger car of his own. Also I'd tell him that all taxation is theft :feelsthink:
High IQ

I'm not one to tell a sob story, but it's a bit worse than that: think alcoholism, mental illness, squalid house, affairs, a divorce, child neglect, social services, suspected sexual abuse, siblings broken up, etc. So you see, I was never going to have a normal life from the outset. I don't think it's a surprise that my brother and sisters have also had crap lives. Even though I detest them both, I still can't blame my parents wholly--some people are just completely incapable of raising children, so why are they permitted to so freely procreate?

The childhood you would give your potentional son is the polar opposite of my own. I probably wouldn't have the tiniest clue how to be a good dad, and so perhaps it's just as well my dick doesn't work properly, and that no woman would have me anyway.

I'm not one to tell a sob story, but it's a bit worse than that: think alcoholism, mental illness, squalid house, affairs, a divorce, child neglect, social services, suspected sexual abuse, siblings broken up, etc. So you see, I was never going to have a normal life from the outset. I don't think it's a surprise that my brother and sisters have also had crap lives. Even though I detest them both, I still can't blame my parents wholly--some people are just completely incapable of raising children, so why are they permitted to so freely procreate?

The childhood you would give your potentional son is the polar opposite of my own. I probably wouldn't have the tiniest clue how to be a good dad, and so perhaps it's just as well my dick doesn't work properly, and that no woman would have me anyway.

Brutal, mine was also bad but not on this level.

I had a chad friend in highschool and not only was he blonde, 6ft, high IQ, athletic and talented at dozens of sports, his entire family were winners with the parents and siblings all having a good close relationship with each other.

My brother killed himself, my parents had non stop raging arguments with each other + my brother, dad had an affair and left for a year or two and I got slapped a few times by my mum who had to take it out on someone. JFL at our upbringings, as if I wasn't already losing based on pure genetic quality alone - I get dogpiled by family issues as well whilst his is literally the perfect nuclear family.

Brutal, mine was also bad but not on this level.

I had a chad friend in highschool and not only was he blonde, 6ft, high IQ, athletic and talented at dozens of sports, his entire family were winners with the parents and siblings all having a good close relationship with each other.

My brother killed himself, my parents had non stop raging arguments with each other + my brother, dad had an affair and left for a year or two and I got slapped a few times by my mum who had to take it out on someone. JFL at our upbringings, as if I wasn't already losing based on pure genetic quality alone - I get dogpiled by family issues as well whilst his is literally the perfect nuclear family.
Yes, I know the sort. In fact my cousin's family fits the bill exactly--he's currently working in Australia as a professional musician after travelling the world, whereas I haven't even been abroad and have not a single qualification to my name. But you know, I always take solace in the fact that in everyone is equal in the end: we will all suffer the agony of death and rot in the ground the same as everyone else.

That's really bad about your brother, I wouldn't be able to cope if my bro wasn't here. I suppose having a dysfunctional\broken family is just part of the terrority to people like us.

I don't want to get a driver's license or a car, rather take public transport or walk.

1 hour was like 40 Euro.

It is a combination of that. Getting driver licencemogged is a real thing. Just imagine having no driver licence and seeing all those useless stinky holes driving around, all cozy in their car. It is utterly disgusting and infuriating to me. It destroys me man.
I drive a scooter, is it acceptable?

I drive a scooter, is it acceptable?

It has to be a car.

But now all females mogg you who are allowed to drive while you have to watch. It has to stop. Good thing is, I will apply myself to a driving school nearby on this upcoming week.

Last edited:
Stfu. You can do something about it can't you? What can you do if you are a manlet? Disfigured? The driving licence pill should be banned from this forum tbh.
Edit. From now on I'm reporting all driving licence pills. Get off your fat fucking lazy ass and get a driving licence.
No you don't get it. Reported.

Last edited:
Stfu. You can do something about it can't you? What can you do if you are a manlet? Disfigured? The driving licence pill should be banned from this forum tbh.

Edit. From now on I'm reporting all driving licence pills. Get off your fat fucking lazy ass and get a driving licence.

No you don't get it. Reported.
Fakecel if you don't believe in the driver licence pill

Exactly. These fags should be banned bitching about a driving licence.

Tbh