Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal dreampill when i was 14 i dreamed of going to prom with ariana grande i didnt go to the prom at all

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
When i was 13/14 it was peak dream creations for me most beautiful and memorable dreams to ever exist i even imagined i had victoria justice and jade from victoirous at one point and being in the swat saving famous point in the other
I didnt even go to the fucking retarded prom fuck everyone

Neither did I; my ""friends"" didn't even invite me into their group.

Was it a lucid dream?

Dream or reallity? Not important if you're an incel

I went to my prom in a gorilla suit and got kicked out. Which is exactly what I wanted. Then I did mushrooms in the trees in the park and scared some Stacey’s with their dogs. I’m an official Bigfoot sighting :lul: I was a lot more optimistic back then.

Last edited:
I went to my prom in a gorilla suit and got kicked out. Which is exactly what I wanted. Then I did mushrooms in the trees in the park and scared some Stacey’s with their dogs. I’m an official Bigfoot sighting :lul: I was a lot more optimistic back then.
Based low inhib mogger

I also did not go to the prom. No girl would dance with me. It was obvious right after my first dancing lesson. After it, I never attended these lessons anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back