Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal dream i had

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
It was spring, beautiful outside, no clouds, sunny day. I woke up in my room bc there was a noise, it was many children playing to the room next to me , I asked them why they were there and to be quiet. I went downstairs and i saw guests at the table eating. My phone immedietly rang, it was my mother calling me on whatsapp. She said she invited some guests over without telling me (she does this often IRL) for lunch and she went to the mall to buy something, i went outside my house and some dude was at the grill making burgers. I looked around for a bit half awake when i saw a stacy from my school(the oneitis) enter the house. For some weird reason she was in traditional Bavarian clothing.I immedietly went after her to say hello but she entered the room with the children and took care of the children, i heard her take care of some baby.only for some reason i couldnt see her, i was following her voice, i got confused and lost. I got so mad. I went outside, and helped my mom bring the groceries inside. I saw her again but she was walking in the neighbours backyard, she was jumping around and running like a aspie.she waved at me and said hi, i wanted to go up to her, but i cant remember why i couldnt. I got depressed again, went to my room, turned on a black JBL speaker and put on "pet sematary" by ramones. Then i was woken up IRL by my father yelling at me that dinner is done.

I have had several dreams like these in my life. Very few. Always when I've been really fucking tired or when I've been given trash hash.

Some seemed so real I thought I had escaped my inceldom. Then I wake up with a tear in my eyes and then it goes away.

It's a sweet pain while it lasts.