Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel brutal dogpill i encountered today

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
was going for a walk and a dog started staring at me, as if it was analysing how poor my facial features were. it then decided i was a threat judging off my appearance and started chasing me.

its over if dogs bark and chase you just by being in their presence. take the dogpill, boyos.

You know they wont go at you if you dont fear them.
I remember trying it on a dog that stays tied outside a house.
It would always bark and try to come at me when I passed by.
But when I tried to stop fearing it internally and externally it stayed calm and acted like I wasnt there.

You know they wont go at you if you dont fear them.
I remember trying it on a dog that stays tied outside a house.
It would always bark and try to come at me when I passed by.
But when I tried to stop fearing it internally and externally it stayed calm and acted like I wasnt there.
Same, I was afraid of dogs until I was 6, then realized if you run from them they will chase you

Like babies, animals have subconcious and instinctive behavior based on how you look.

If it's a bitch then it probably could smell your misogyny all the way across the fence.

strong barkpill

Same, I was afraid of dogs until I was 6, then realized if you run from them they will chase you

Yeah when it comes to dogs PUA holding frame shit actually works sometimes.

was going for a walk and a dog started staring at me, as if it was analysing how poor my facial features were. it then decided i was a threat judging off my appearance and started chasing me.

its over if dogs bark and chase you just by being in their presence. take the dogpill, boyos.
9/10 if you turn you back on a random dog or stare at it while walking away it will give chase? it thinks your playing with it or it doesnt know what your doing, just dont give dogs eye contact and you'll be fine

Dogs always bark at me and chase me sometimes :feelsbadman:

If reincarnation exists I want to be a dog

shouldve pissed on its owner to display dominance

I'm always nervous around dogs, because till you get to know them, you don't know how likely they are to be aggressive towards you.