Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal dogpill from Duolingo

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
it's one of the stories for the German (and possibly others) course, it's called "Lilli draws"
it's about a foid named Lilli who goes to a park every day to draw and a guy who goes to the park with his dog every day and sees the foid
he asks her what she draws and she says "many things, things that are cool or pretty"
he asks her if she can show him her today's drawing and she refuses because "you're also in the park every day"
he assumes she draws him and he's like "oh, I don't mind, you're also pretty" and she goes "I don't mean you, I draw your dog, he's so pretty" :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Screenshot 2021 09 14 19 47 50
Screenshot 2021 09 14 19 47 52
Screenshot 2021 09 14 19 47 55

it's one of the stories for the German (and possibly others) course, it's called "Lilli draws"
it's about a foid named Lilli who goes to a park every day to draw and a guy who goes to the park with his dog every day and sees the foid
he asks her what she draws and she says "many things, things that are cool or pretty"
he asks her if she can show him her today's drawing and she refuses because "you're also in the park every day"
he assumes she draws him and he's like "oh, I don't mind, you're also pretty" and she goes "I don't mean you, I draw your dog, he's so pretty" :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
View attachment 493306View attachment 493307View attachment 493308
Es ist vorbei.

understandable

Holy shit these icons are so :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

based and schizopilled

sadly this faggy website wont let me upload any flashy schizo vids
Screenshot 20210914 2148392

Skinny twinks like @IncelCream can't comprehend this

How do you push that much protein? I never do more than 1,2-1,5g/kg. I cant imagine doing 2g/kg unless I slurp 2 protein shakes and 6 cans of tuna a day. Or are you busting a kg of Hackfleisch a day?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkldMwgvzxo

450g low-fat quark
[UWSL]300g cottage cheese[/UWSL]
90g weight gainer
400g chicken breast
1 Joghurt mit der Ecke

I bought 500g chicken liver for 0.99€ today and I will try that tomorrow. 120g protein for 0.99€ :bigbrain: + free growth hormones and antibiotics (vaccinecattle hate this trick)

450g low-fat quark
[UWSL]300g cottage cheese[/UWSL]
90g weight gainer
400g chicken breast
1 Joghurt mit der Ecke

I bought 500g chicken liver for 0.99€ today and I will try that tomorrow. 120g protein for 0.99€ :bigbrain: + free growth hormones and antibiotics (vaccinecattle hate this trick)
I'm too much of an enviromentalist to buy cheap meat :worryfeels:

Nigg I'm aware of this. I ain't no oat milk slurping civ homo. I won't buy any gulag meat tho
>free growth hormones :yes:
>free antibiotics :yes:
>Nur Fleisch macht Fleisch :yes:
>soys with blue hair seething :yes:
Zero downsides :bigbrain:

>free growth hormones :yes:
>free antibiotics :yes:
>Nur Fleisch macht Fleisch :yes:
>soys with blue hair seething :yes:
Zero downsides :bigbrain:
Growth hormones is legit
Antibiotics not so good since you're taking the jew poison destroying your natural immune system
I'm not meat free, only local quality + lotta eggs and dairy to match up
You can make them seeth with enough other triggers

The main downside is animal cruelty. Unaryan as fuck

@Pixycel thoughts?

Growth hormones is legit
Antibiotics not so good since you're taking the jew poison destroying your natural immune system
I'm not meat free, only local quality + lotta eggs and dairy to match up
You can make them seeth with enough other triggers

The main downside is animal cruelty. Unaryan as fuck

@[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/29/29526.jpg?1630696316 [/UWSL]@Pixycel thoughts?
sounds quite indo European to me

???

Masthuhn für Wachstum. Case closed.
I will boil the chicken liver and blend it.
===>Chicken liver shake :bigbrain:
Low T twinks like @IncelCream can't comprehend this.
Not my way of maxxing. Still waiting for your to post physique tho

@Notorious Inkler @Pixycel thoughts on raw meat diet?

Not my way of maxxing. Still waiting for your to post physique tho

@Notorious Inkler @Pixycel thoughts on raw meat diet?
Not gonna happen since I'm paranoid and not on gear yet.
Based. I always eat steaks medium rare and after I'm done eating, I usually drink the blood from the plate.

@[UWSL]/data/avatars/s/35/35245.jpg?1626462833 [/UWSL]@Notorious Inkler @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/29/29526.jpg?1630696316 [/UWSL]@Pixycel thoughts on raw meat diet?
sounds based but I'm to pussy to do it tbh. I don't trust outsourced spic ranchers to not give me meat with a brain eating amoeba or some shit.
I always eat steaks medium rare
for me it's rare steak

sounds based but I'm to pussy to do it tbh. I don't trust outsourced spic ranchers to not give me meat with a brain eating amoeba or some shit.

for me it's rare steak
:feelsYall:

Alles ist vorbei für deutsche currycels.

View attachment 493306View attachment 493307View attachment 493308