Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal dogpill: 3.6% of women admit to having had sex with an animal

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Estimated 1.9-3.6% women admit to having sexual relations with an animal. And we know that women are lying bitches that downplay their whoreness constantly, so the real number could be dozen of times higher.

0.0% of women admit to having sex with an incel.

The percentage is likely higher, but 3.6% are the women who are willing to admit it.

Men and women fuck with animals and dont forget how many people watch zoophilia online.

And our misogyny is unjustified... why, normies? How does this, among so many other actions and inactions, not justify the utmost misogyny? :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Men and women fuck with animals and dont forget how many people watch zoophilia online.
Men fuck animals because they dont have a choice

Women fuck animals because they rather fuck animals than give sex to incels

Foids are getting worse. It is a shame, that we now have to compete with dogs.

This shit pisses me off so much. I got a terrier when I was 16 and he's been my best friend ever since (he's still alive today, currently 15 years old). The idea that anybody would rape something as loyal and friendly as a dog is absolutely disgusting, especially since dogs have no way of crying out for help or understanding that what is happening to them is not normal.

unless zoophilia I do not think women prefer to fuck an animal

This means across two classrooms(25 students x2 x1/2 foids=25 females * 0.04= 1 female dog fucking whore) filled with foids, at least one of the foids will be a dog fucker.

But we all know women are liars(3x 0.04= 0.12 = 12%), to the true number is 3/25 foids has fucked dogs. So likely even amongst a mixed gender classroom of 25, at least one foid there will be a dog fucker.

We can estimate 1/8 of females are dog fuckers, this likely means many of us probably have known dog fucking whores at school/University and we will never know which ones. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
This shit pisses me off so much. I got a terrier when I was 16 and he's been my best friend ever since (he's still alive today, currently 15 years old). The idea that anybody would rape something as loyal and friendly as a dog is absolutely disgusting, especially since dogs have no way of crying out for help or understanding that what is happening to them is not normal.
Cope big dogs enjoy fucking and licking the white trash cumskin foids who use peanut butter on their pussies.
All male dogs are sexu competition for normal men. Even small dogs mog incels. @tehgymcel420 had posted extensively regarding this issue. All dogs should be genocided off the face of the Earth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back