Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal discord story **SUICIDE FUEL FOR GYMCELS**

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Here's a funny thing I witnessed on a normie server years ago.

So there was this guy trying to get e girls. He was 5'11, white, average face, full head of hair and he had pumped himself full of steroids to have the perfect physique. I'm talking the kind of physique you see men with on the front of underwear advertisements.
Shopping 1

At the time I was confused why this guy was venting to me that he couldn't get girls. Being bluepilled at the time I saw good muscles and an average face and I assumed this is what women found attractive, and told him to try his luck with e girls.

So this guy starts flirting with e girls on the server, posting his body, etc... Literally all of them ignore him untill he tries his hand with a fat short black woman who also IGNORES HIM. I was shocked but what makes this funnier is all the e girls on the server were simping for a FIVE FOOT NINE CROSSDRESSING PRETTY BOY FEMBOY WHO LOOKED LIKE THIS

C477fb93910593ab13c5187ecac47163

So this guy who spent years working on his physique and looks did all that work just to be mogged by a skinny Chad lite pretty boy pretending to be a girl. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

One of the things I've experienced that truly made me realize how over it is for most men.

Here's a funny thing I witnessed on a normie server years ago.

So there was this guy trying to get e girls. He was 5'11, white, average face, full head of hair and he had pumped himself full of steroids to have the perfect physique. I'm talking the kind of physique you see men with on the front of underwear advertisements.
View attachment 880918
At the time I was confused why this guy was venting to me that he couldn't get girls. Being bluepilled at the time I saw good muscles and an average face and I assumed this is what women found attractive, and told him to try his luck with e girls.

So this guy starts flirting with e girls on the server, posting his body, etc... Literally all of them ignore him untill he tries his hand with a fat short black woman who also IGNORES HIM. I was shocked but what makes this funnier is all the e girls on the server were simping for a FIVE FOOT NINE CROSSDRESSING PRETTY BOY FEMBOY WHO LOOKED LIKE THIS

View attachment 880919
So this guy who spent years working on his physique and looks did all that work just to be mogged by a skinny Chad lite pretty boy pretending to be a girl. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

One of the things I've experienced that truly made me realize how over it is for most men.
Cage. He is gonna age his face from the roids and be even uglier

prettyboy > chad

Just be facially attractive. JUST BE FACIALLY ATTRACTIVE.

If short be a sissy theory

If tall be dominant theory
Height doesn't matter as much as most believe it to.

prettyboy > chad
He wasn't even a Chad. Women don't consider tall average muscular men Chad. They consider them normies and any man below 5'11 who's not attractive below average.

He wasn't even a Chad. Women don't consider tall average muscular men Chad. They consider them normies and any man below 5'11 who's not attractive below average.
yea whatever
im just saying, prettyboys > every other male, universal rule

It's about the activation of a part of a woman's brain. Height can activate it, good face can. That is about it. Good face like a truly above average look + being Aryan is good enough unless you're sub 5'9". Even then at 5'6" max some girls will find you cute material.

If you're 6'0" or taller have at least a partially good looking face. You'll have okay chances. If you look subhuman and are tall, it's akin to having muscles with a subhuman face, women don't care. It looks out of place
True. Although unless you're Chad you're nothing more than a betabux.

He probably went to gym to hit his pt whilst the other person didn't need to work to receive any attention for the opposite gender. :lul:

Face always mogs

Well, it's no worse than users on this forum who believe Mossad agents are actively posting on this shit echo-chamber forum.

I was shocked but what makes this funnier is all the e girls on the server were simping for a FIVE FOOT NINE CROSSDRESSING PRETTY BOY FEMBOY WHO LOOKED LIKE THIS
"Girls"
Also,What kind of server you were on?:feelsjuice:

He probably went to gym to hit his pt whilst the other person didn't need to work to receive any attention for the opposite gender. :lul:
Because the fag was genetically gifted.

Well, it's no worse than users on this forum who believe Mossad agents are actively posting on this shit echo-chamber forum.
Troon infiltrators. Mossad already knows who you are before you signed up.