Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal dickpill

sex is overrated

Least obvious cuckdit larp

If I SOMEHOW managed to ascend then the bitch will laugh at my COCK.

that is why you should lose your virginity to hookers,target practice

Foid are mega whores they fuck then immediately fuck again with another persons JFL. They live in a different universe to us.

it's a real profile, and an active one
I could be coping, but maybe she's making cuck posts to garner a fanbase of sick fucks before she creates an Onlyfans. Obviously guys she described definitely do exist, and they should be killed for their own good.

I could be coping, but maybe she's making cuck posts to garner a fanbase of sick fucks before she creates an Onlyfans. Obviously guys she described definitely do exist, and they should be killed for their own good.
yeah, end them all

"he just wants to be fwb and he WANTS me to call it smalll"

brutal SPHpill

"he just wants to be fwb and he WANTS me to call it small... also started sleeping with a guy with a normal dick, and wow... just wow"
This cannot be real. This cannot be fucking real.

common toilet behaviour

"he just wants to be fwb and he WANTS me to call it small... also started sleeping with a guy with a normal dick, and wow... just wow"
This cannot be real. This cannot be fucking real.
The normal dick will be the new small once she takes a big one, then that will get mogged by a dog later.

Fucking vile whore

holy shit dawg id actually rope if i was him and a hoe making a whole post about it :lul:
ER fuel, would try to find and get back at the foid

The normal dick will be the new small once she takes a big one, then that will get mogged by a dog later.
Longest boy
View attachment 1712098452073.webpdogs will also be mogged by other dogs

dickpill comes to collect always

me dick mogging my chadpreet and chad friends is pure lifefuel :feelsthink:
its like sort of a last laugh or gotcha moment.