Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [brutal dickpill] incel gets sexually assaulted at party & mocked by stacys for having a small d, DICKLETS STAY THE FUCK OUT

Chadani

Chadani

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY macarena
-
an incel/dickcel was trying to ascend at a party then a bunch of voids pulled his pants off and started taking pictures of his small package when he was really hammered.
the cunts put the photos all on social media and everyone knew about his dickletism
could you imagine if the gender roles were reversed?

breast cancer is our ally

[edit: pls move this to inceldom mods, thenk]

Last edited:
BBCs or big dickcels are volcel fakecels, what would have happen if that incel had a big dick? Would the normcunts foids bully him, "hey big penis". Anyway, this is RageFuel, this is BULLYING, that guy should go ER.

If that happened to me I would juat go ER. There is nothing left to lose.

Would the normcunts foids bully him, "hey big penis". Anyway, this is RageFuel, this is BULLYING, that guy should go ER.

We need more people doing evil shit due to bullying, as it a legitimate and relate able grievance. Not due to losing a game or some stupid shit. Maybe they will learn a thing or two that way.

Omg I don't know how this guy can live with that.. I guess I would disappear forever. Too much humiliation.

Omg I don't know how this guy can live with that.. I guess I would disappear forever. Too much humiliation.
I hope he fills them with lead if this doesn't turn out to be some tranny fantasy larp piece.
That is to say, if that really happened.

how do you not go on a killing spree after something like this?

i dont think its a true story but if he hasnt much to live for anymore

this is why i avoid drugs and drinking, you're in a weakened state for roasties or chad bullies to use you as content for their night

growing up we had a foreign asian femoid staying with my mom and I and i thought she was into me UNTIL i wear boxers which my mom mentioned were see-through....im sporting a micropenis so I was still in blue pill phase thinking personality and garbage was important.

It doesn't really matter if this had happened, or he had simply enjoyed the party and his small dick had remained hidden all night. Either way he is on the same place in the hierarchy, either way he knows his sub-humanity, sub-consciously, he knows that this could go down any moment, anywhere, the second his cover is blown. In the end, his pain will always be this bad.

It has never been more over for dickletcels

Dickletcels=fakecel. The moment foids voluntarily see a guy's dick, in this case pulling pants off, you know that he has scored more than most of us would ever do

I hope he fills them with lead if this doesn't turn out to be some tranny fantasy larp piece.
That is to say, if that really happened.
Yea, I'm sure I would go ER. Would be a trauma for life.

>short
>dicklet

just like ER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back