Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal currypill

I love how she is generalizing all Indian men based on some past relationships which clearly signifies how small her fucking brain is. Bitch you are with that cumskin is because he's cumskin not because he has great personality. I want to beat the shit out of this foid. Fucking disgusting vile race traitor. May she get most painful death.

And what kind of physical abuse she suffered??

I just feel sorry for the currycel she's inevitably gonna end up with in an arranged marriage

She just likes raceplay like all ethnic women

A disgusting brown hand that wanted to touch her similarly disgusting brown hand.
Yeah no wonder if the white guy was abusive to her she would still suck his dick

She just wants an excuse for white chad cock.
Obviously. Why would anyone beat someone without any reason?? It's just like complaining how teachers are bad for giving me bad marks rather than acknowledging the fact that I didn't study well. She must have done something wrong which led to some dire consequences or she's might just lying to gain sympathy from manginas and internet whores.

I knew a curry couple back in High School that broke up because the currywhore accused the guy of being "controlling and manipulative" when he just set normal boundaries, I think it was just excuse for her to whore around with white guys. Her exes were white before she dated that curry dude. JFL
Of course currywhores often use these notorious tactics of calling Indian men "Controlling", "Narrow Minded", "Old-Fashioned" etc to justify whoredom.
See Ravi how open minded western men are they let their women wear whatever they want, they are so nice, educated and open minded and see yourself ravi you're so old faishoned I am not your property you behenchod:lul:

I love how she is generalizing all Indian men based on some past relationships which clearly signifies how small her fucking brain is. Bitch you are with that cumskin is because he's cumskin not because he has great personality. I want to beat the shit out of this foid. Fucking disgusting vile race traitor. May she get most painful death.
To be fair you’re in a group because you don’t get pussy lol

Same foids get mad at us for "generalizing" all foids as being lookist heightist piece of shit even though our generalizations are scientifically correct

foids are hypocrites
Screenshot   Reddit

Dumb race traitor whore. Hope she gets gangraped by pajeets she despises and kills herself

Yes, it’s their „bad personality“, that’s why she’s white chad only, because white chads who are over 6ft tall and have blue eyes just have the better personality. :feelshaha:

We all know she only doesnt date them because they are unattractive.

Just read all the comments and some comments were roasting here:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: