Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal currypill from the book "Bronze Age Mindset" - Indians brutally mocked and insulted

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
So I was reading this book "Bronze Age Mindset" that was recommended to me by some other member here.

Amazon product ASIN B07DJQ89TD

I randomly noticed a huge blackpill when the author had this to say about the Indians:

Their people are ugly: millennia of arranged marriages, for financial gain, among the Indians—originally a noble people—led to a nation now, of one billion, that almost never wins any athletic contests, that has won fewer gold medals since its inception than tiny Croatia has since 1992, where both the men and the women are inbred, ugly, unsexy, and almost deformed. I don’t mean to pick on them, because they’re hardly the only ones, and this ugliness, physical ugliness, is almost universal in the human race. Beauty is the very rare and precious preserve of tribes that have striven to promote child-making for something other than financial, social and political gain.

JFL, Indians are mocked even in random philosophical and political books.

Currycel gang, where are you at?

@tehgymcel420 do you think this is true about Egyptians too?

Over for pajeets

My condolences to currycels. They literally have it worse than any other race. RIP

Fucking brutal curry pill

Brutal currypill.

Beauty is the very rare and precious preserve of tribes that have striven to promote child-making for something other than financial, social and political gain.
Women are striving to correct this problem by breeding with the alpha male. That way the kids will be beautiful even though our ancestors tainted our bloodlines.

Women are striving to correct this problem by breeding with the alpha male. That way the kids will be beautiful even though our ancestors tainted our bloodlines.

The book "Bronze Age Mindset" seems to stress the same.

How many times in history have cultures become ugly and petty because financial interest overrode eugenics in marriage—and free love, though not perfect, is somewhat more eugenic than letting fathers trade daughters for personal gain.

It's a low key Chad worship book.

In other words...

They've been jude.

Just shame one of the oldest civilizations in the name of "muh looks"

Betabuxxing fathers breed incel children, in an era when betabuxxing has become obsolete, unless the son becomes a millionaire. I myself am the product of a betabuxx marriage and suffering the consequences of it every day of my miserable life....

Just shame one of the oldest civilizations in the name of "muh looks"

He thinks that civilization is something bad and leads to matriarchy. He only respects the likes of ancient Greeks who were semi-barbarian in his eyes. He shits on China, India, and all the other ethnic civs and praises the likes of Mongols.

I sometimes wish I was left in India. At least I would be with my people then.

He thinks that civilization is something bad and leads to matriarchy. He only respects the likes of ancient Greeks who were semi-barbarian in his eyes. He shits on China, India, and all the other ethnic civs and praises the likes of Mongols.
I've read some info on him(BAP) on the goodreads site and apparently he works at the White House and refuses to learn "the low and plebian art of writing".

Oh, so he is a retard. I despise the Industrial Revolution, but civilization itself is a good thing. All these barbarian Chad worshipers should be throw into the wilderness to die.

Sounds like written by some foid. Shitting on a thousand years old civilization just based on how they look.

But she's right.

It's over for curries, never began.

Sounds like written by some foid. Shitting on a thousand years old civilization just based on how they look.

Indian civilization sucked. He's right about that, but it's not because of looks. Same goes for China.

Barbarian warriors > civilization.

Brutal but true

Indian civilization sucked. He's right about that, but it's not because of looks. Same goes for China.

mind to explain why barbarians > civilization ?

Oh, so he is a retard. I despise the Industrial Revolution, but civilization itself is a good thing. All these barbarian Chad worshipers should be throw into the wilderness to die.

mind to explain why barbarians > civilization ?

The only purpose of this civilization as people understand it now is to serve women and to get cucked and humiliated the first time a group of masculine warriors comes nearby.

The best way is to have a Christian state made out of people with barbarian mindset. They follow religious ideals but preserve their warrior ways. Eg. Normans, Franks, crusaders, 16th century Spain. Use whatever you can from civilization but don't get totally civilized.

Civilization for the sake of civilization has no meaning other to serve women and turn men into slaves.

The only purpose of civilization is to serve women and to get cucked and humiliated the first time a group of masculine warriors comes nearby.
No. Civilization allows for incels to survive, and when it isn't corrupted by jewish degeneracy it is pretty good. Barbarism is Chad worship, and barbarians ironically can't win against civilization in the long term. Just look at the Colonial Empires of Europe. Civilized people met barbarian warrior and the civilized won.

What the actual fuck does this even mean? Lmao.

It was worthless and there's nothing to be proud about. Indians got cucked hard and conquered by everyone who had 5 minutes of time.
No. Civilization allows for incels to survive, and when it isn't corrupted by jewish degeneracy it is pretty good. Barbarism is Chad worship, and barbarians ironically can't win against civilization in the long term. Just look at the Colonial Empires of Europe. Civilized people met barbarian warrior and the civilized won.

They met primitive people which is not the same as barbarian warrior nations. You can be advanced but still have warrior spirit and view civilization as something purely utilitarian.

As for "incels", this is a modern phenomenon. JFL if you think looks had much influence in the past. Also warrior societies respected spiritual leaders as well, it wasn't only about pure strength either.

These civilizations like India, China etc. were the worst of the worst and we're reaching that point now too in the West. It has nothing to do with Jews. Jews are just some lame excuse.

How many times in history have cultures become ugly and petty because financial interest overrode eugenics in marriage—and free love, though not perfect, is somewhat more eugenic than letting fathers trade daughters for personal gain.

it's true sadly though. currycels are subhumans due to this arrnaged marriage fuckery

Brutal as fuck so unfair

It was worthless and there's nothing to be proud about. Indians got cucked hard and conquered by everyone who had 5 minutes of time.

They met primitive people which is not the same as barbarian warrior nations. You can be advanced but still have warrior spirit and view civilization as something purely utilitarian.

As for "incels", this is a modern phenomenon. JFL if you think looks had much influence in the past. Also warrior societies respected spiritual leaders as well, it wasn't only about pure strength either.

These civilizations like India, China etc. were the worst of the worst and we're reaching that point now too in the West. It has nothing to do with Jews. Jews are just some lame excuse.

You are making everything too complicated. There is a simpler explanation. When a civilization thrives, it becomes powerful, in terms of military and/or in terms of economy. When economy and political power become stronger, people feel more secure. When people feel more secure, they become decadent. Decadency brings degeneracy, laziness, loss of spirit, morality, decency and all sorts of bad behaviors. That eventually collapses the civilization. This same shit happened numerous times, I mean, every fucking time.

This reminds me a book explaining why asians has this stereotype having small dicks. It says because arranjed marriage in old times in Asia natural selection couldn't work properly and this reflects until today. I don't remind what book is.

FUCKING BRUTAL

Words like that will turn modern universities into bookburning camps
So I was reading this book "Bronze Age Mindset" that was recommended to me by some other member here.

Amazon product ASIN B07DJQ89TD

I randomly noticed a huge blackpill when the author had this to say about the Indians:

Their people are ugly: millennia of arranged marriages, for financial gain, among the Indians—originally a noble people—led to a nation now, of one billion, that almost never wins any athletic contests, that has won fewer gold medals since its inception than tiny Croatia has since 1992, where both the men and the women are inbred, ugly, unsexy, and almost deformed. I don’t mean to pick on them, because they’re hardly the only ones, and this ugliness, physical ugliness, is almost universal in the human race. Beauty is the very rare and precious preserve of tribes that have striven to promote child-making for something other than financial, social and political gain.

JFL, Indians are mocked even in random philosophical and political books.

The amazon reviews on this book read fake AF

Last edited:
You are making everything too complicated. There is a simpler explanation. When a civilization thrives, it becomes powerful, in terms of military and/or in terms of economy. When economy and political power become stronger, people feel more secure. When people feel more secure, they become decadent. Decadency brings degeneracy, laziness, loss of spirit, morality, decency and all sorts of bad behaviors. That eventually collapses the civilization. This same shit happened numerous times, I mean, every fucking time.
R and k selection theory

Why aren’t there more currys going ER (in lego star wars)?

Only that physical strength isn't as important to warfare as it used to be. One nerd with a joystick can easily blow a whole army of Chads into hell.

True about civilization in general - ugly men are not meant to breed

Doing so fucks up the genepool. Unfortunately its impossible to have civilization without beta males being guarenteed reproductive access, so the entire system is set up to fail.

Is civilization inherently bad? Or is it just corrupted in it's current form?

Indians defeated Alexander, White Huns and Arabs. Read History before talking shit. Iran, Afghanistan and many other countries are majority Muslims, and India is not.

Indians defeated Alexander,

LMAO, I won't even read further. JFL at coping Indians. A small number of Greeks who were exhausted, homesick and far away into unknown lands who already conquered huge parts of India despite being vastly outnumbered decided to not advance any further and this is somehow a victory for the Indians? JFL.

Indians proved to be a total joke when the British came. One of the biggest mogging events in history.

It was a good read tbh. I like his podcasts too

"Free love" as this moron calls it, is why majority of men are incels/betabuxxers in the west. Currymen were based enough to realize this and had the system of patriarchal arranged marriages.

Also, as far as why curries are ugly, has little to do with arranged marriages. Curries are genetically complex, but the 2 main contributing lines are ANI (nothern inflow, maybe 10000- 20000 years ago) and ASI (around 40,000-50000 yrs ago).

Most of the "ugly" curry phenotypes come from ASI. They are very similar to aborigines. Besides arranged marriages have been practiced only in recent history and wouldn't have had enough time to significantly alter the overall genetics of the population.

Another contributing factor is inbreeding, but this isnt unique to curries. The only difference is that while the rest of the world has stopped this, its still common practice in curryland.

Indians proved to be a total joke when the British came. One of the biggest mogging events in history.
tbhngl, We ethnics should give up. What an UGLY ameridian nigger gypsy(me) can do ?

Why I was coping trying to argue with you about this ?

Most of ethnics are really inferior, only some Middle Easteners(iranians and arabs), Chinese and Jews can still argue.

"Free love" as this moron calls it, is why majority of men are incels/betabuxxers in the west. Currymen were based enough to realize this and had the system of patriarchal arranged marriages.

Incels only exist in such numbers in last few decades. Western marriage patterns in the past created a race of total moggers who ultimately mogged the Indians from Calcutta to Kashmir.

Arranged marriages are a massive cope. It was much better being a conquistador Chad.

Incels only exist in such numbers in last few decades. Western marriage patterns in the past created a race of total moggers who ultimately mogged the Indians from Calcutta to Kashmir.

Arranged marriages are a massive cope. It was much better being a conquistador Chad.

Youre the one coping. Even the west had a system of arranged marriage where the girl's dad was proactive in finding her a rich husband and she didnt have that much of a choice. Its only in the last few decades that females have had complete choice and hence the rise in inceldom. Before that betabuxxing was the norm. Arranged marriage (or socially enforced monogamy) is vital for society and the absense of such a system leads to collapse as is happening in the west.

And like i said, curries being ugly have little to do with arranged marriages. Its mainly due to the ASI phenotypes.

No, westerners mog everyone because of the ice age where only a small group of Chads and their harem of staceys survived.

Yesterday I was thinking of an epic rebutal to your arguments about barbarians vs civilizations and white supremacy thing going on but, I realised, that its over for the majority of ethnics, and that theyre born to lose.

Also, why should I defend "my" people on the internet if "my" females(even the anorexic, horse-faced, objectivily ugly ones that I approached) rejected me.

I don't care about this anymore.

Yesterday I was thinking of an epic rebutal to your arguments about barbarians vs civilizations and white supremacy thing going on but, I realised, that its over for the majority of ethnics, and that theyre born to lose.

Also, why should I defend "my" people on the internet if "my" females(even the anorexic, horse-faced, objectivily ugly ones that I approached) rejected me.

I don't care about this anymore.

Agreed. Lot of fkin race copers on this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back