Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Couple Privilege Moneymaxxing Pill

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★
r/povertyfinance redditor explains why sexhaving couples have it easier to moneymax (and, by the inverse, why incels are disadvantaged and oppressed).

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/povertyfinance/comments/16mvxkw/its_been_hitting_me_recently_that_a_healthy/

In short, having 2 incomes while sharing expenses improves your financial life in every fucking way. You get more value for your money and can pay off loans faster to avoid interest payments. Having another human to help with non-work shit makes life easier. And, yes, the desire to breed and have a family is a powerful personal motivator, more than any fucking hobby or media consooming (before some IT tard says "sex isnt everything in life inkel")

It's so incredibly brutal how evil sexual exclusion (inceldom) is. We are not only deprived of fulfillment of fundamental biological drives, we are deprived of quantifiable financial gains because no foid will partner with us (or if they would they force betabux). On top of this we pay social security tax to old worthless boomers and federal and state taxes to subsidize Tyrone's pumping and dumping of single mothers. The bad is foisted upon us and the good is deprived of us. The social contract is broken. Overthrow the sexhaver bourgeosie!

Ishfery

Also JFL at this woman moment

Resolve it yourself then.

This is why I live with my mom tbh. Fuck trying to pay for shit by yourself

You learn something new everyday

Common sense. Both of my sisters are with men that are higher earners than them and this is why they were able to move out. Foids have it easy.

nevER began for moneymaxxers, govt will take half yo shit.

On top of this we pay social security tax to old worthless boomers and federal and state taxes to subsidize Tyrone's pumping and dumping of single mothers.
I've said this many times before, if you work and pay tax on your income, you are a cuckold.