Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill brutal conversation with my dad

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
He told me that my great grandmother was so glad that I was born because I was the only man in the bloodline thus i'll continue the bloodline that's what she apparently said. JFL I told my dad that the bloodline may most likely end with me and he asked me if im a faggot or something. It never began. He doesn't recognize how ugly am I and asked me if I'm gonna marry one day.

beyond brutal

At least give him the satisfaction of telling him you're not a faggot.

Have you asked him to find you a gf?

Doesnt work. Once they believe you are gay, you wont be able to wash that image away until you prove the opposite by getting a foid

i told him that im not a faggot and how could he think something like this but he's suspicious probably bc ive never had a gf. Giga over I mean if he was suspicious he'd beat me for sure he was probably just joking but I think he actually meant it.

Doesnt work. Once they believe you are gay, you wont be able to wash that image away until you prove the opposite by getting a foid
never began bro

Try to blackpill him
The issue is, your dad was a chadlite kavkaz bvll so i highly doubt he would understand.

i was able to convince my family im not gay but a couple more years of inceldom and i don't think i will be able to change their minds

Try to blackpill him
The issue is, your dad was a chadlite kavkaz bvll so i highly doubt he would understand.
Chad dad and incel son?

Try to blackpill him
he'll probably beat me if i started talking about height and face. I've only tried to blackpill my mom and it worked now she knows why im insecure but my dad has no idea on the importance of height.

i told him that im not a faggot and how could he think something like this but he's suspicious probably bc ive never had a gf. Giga over I mean if he was suspicious he'd beat me for sure he was probably just joking but I think he actually meant it.
a thing that you can do is make up stories about how youre going on dates and the dates dont work out because you're not good looking enough for them or dont make enough money etc. That way he will get off your back while you blackpill him at the same time. Just go for a walk and once you come back tell him that you were on a date

a thing that you can do is make up stories about how youre going on dates and the dates dont work out because you're not good looking enough for them or dont make enough money etc. That way he will get off your back while you blackpill him at the same time. Just go for a walk and once you come back tell him that you were on a date
he will know that I am lying because i've never had prior experience with girls.

he will know that I am lying because i've never had prior experience with girls.
have you always lived at home ?? how will he know?

Ask him to find you a girl. This might be the only way to blackpill him

i dont live in pakistan/india or MENA where that's possible.

lol then why does he expect you to get married?
he thinks that only married people can have kids or something he brought that up because we were talking about bloodlines. He lived in a totally different time where people got married in their 20s.

i don't look like a faggot at all i am quite masculine facially (ogre) but my dad asked me if im faggot because he nevER saw me with a foid. Most incels probably had such conversations with their bluepilled parents. As I said if he even suspected i was a fag he would beat me because he hates faggots a lot. He would kick me out too probably that's very likely.

i dont live in pakistan/india or MENA where that's possible.
He might leave you alone then. Just give him a picture of you and ask him to find you a date. Ofc it’s a bit pathetic in white culture but you’ve got nothing to lose

Yes bro, he will randomly ask out a random foid if she would be kind enough to date his son.

Typical act by the gaslighter boomers who cannot understand that our problems caused by inceldom and autism are much more complex than they seem.

Anyway, how is the university going so far? Are there more foids than man?

Typical act by the gaslighter boomers who cannot understand that our problems caused by inceldom and autism are much more complex than they seem.

october.

not there yet but i'll report once im living there.

JFL I told my dad that the bloodline may most likely end with me and he asked me if im a faggot or something. It never began. He doesn't recognize how ugly am I and asked me if I'm gonna marry one day.
brutal story

based mordekaisercel

He told me that my great grandmother was so glad that I was born because I was the only man in the bloodline thus i'll continue the bloodline that's what she apparently said. JFL I told my dad that the bloodline may most likely end with me and he asked me if im a faggot or something. It never began. He doesn't recognize how ugly am I and asked me if I'm gonna marry one day.
No bloodline for your grandma

Parents fucking suck.

Try to blackpill him
@RealSchizo you're half-kavkaz? Which ethnicity?

@RealSchizo you're half-kavkaz? Which ethnicity?
we like to joke with that guy because my mom is a10 but my dad is like t40 that she's slavic and my dad is kavkaz. I am not kavkaz. Unfortunately because no kavkaz man is an incel.