Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal college experience already thinking of dropping out

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
There is this russian foid from my class and she lied to me that she did not know english and then I saw her speaking english with some faggot who has a long hair and genuinely looks like a fag. Man, fuck this shit so ropefuel I am going to legit drop out such a brutal dogshit experience cant even cope in peace due to being in dorms too. Brutal af dogshit life mang jfl just because im ugly i get this garbage treatment always ignored or looked down upon for being ugly. Can't get any rest why do I always have to be the loner lol dogshit ass class. Legit gonna rope anytime soon or just drop out my fault for thinking college would be better than wagecucking as an ugly low value man. It nevER began

@KillNiggers @Ci Jey @ItsovERfucks @ElTruecel

Rope is cuck. You have to mass sooth them in minecraft before soothing yourself. Also why tf you go college? NEVER go any public space

I've been called a loser straight to my face. I only suck it up because I have to go to college or else my mom will kick me out. I would've already left if not for that. Same things are happening to me. Toilets pretending to be retarded to avoid doing anything with me.

I've been called a loser straight to my face. I only suck it up because I have to go to college or else my mom will kick me out. I would've already left if not for that. Same things are happening to me. Toilets pretending to be retarded to avoid doing anything with me.
Yeah you told me on vc that I remember beyond brutal man. I mean being ugly mang thats what it does it neva began. Kill me already slaughter me mang i dont wanna live its just so over im losing my mind.

Yeah you told me on vc that I remember beyond brutal man. I mean being ugly mang thats what it does it neva began. Kill me already slaughter me mang i dont wanna live its just so over im losing my mind.
The only thing keeping me together is my high tolerance for bullshit. I was always a calm and collected person. It's over if you have any emotions in this cold/soulless world.

Trucel treatment mang I can relate. College is suifuel, when you are a manlet :feelsrope:

Trucel treatment mang I can relate. College is suifuel, when you are a manlet :feelsrope:
Bruh im gonna drop out for sure tbh cant stand anything anymore. Just because I am a subhuman.

Bruh im gonna drop out for sure tbh cant stand anything anymore. Just because I am a subhuman.
I think you should. For how long have you been already studying?

The only thing keeping me together is my high tolerance for bullshit. I was always a calm and collected person. It's over if you have any emotions in this cold/soulless world.
Yep i am on the verge of losing it all honestly lol no joke honestly can't even cry in peace because I am a dormcel I usually crymaxx when I'm sad af but here nah. It's over.

I think you should. For how long have you been already studying?
2 days now but ive been 4 days in dorms. Cant even sleep well dude always waking up

2 days now but ive been 4 days in dorms. Cant even sleep well dude always waking up
If it's as bad as you say, don't torture yourself with normies. Nothing is going to change. If they don't accept you in these first few days you have no chance.

If it's as bad as you say, don't torture yourself with normies. Nothing is going to change. If they don't accept you in these first few days you have no chance.
Beyond over mango I want to literally murder this faggot with the long ass hair ofc he height and face mogs me to oblivion but is a FAGGOT I HATE HIM AND I HOPE HE DIES FUCKING FAGGOT THAT DRESSES AS AN EDGY EMO !!!!!!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK AAAA FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Beyond over mango I want to literally murder this faggot with the long ass hair ofc he height and face mogs me to oblivion but is a FAGGOT I HATE HIM AND I HOPE HE DIES FUCKING FAGGOT THAT DRESSES AS AN EDGY EMO !!!!!!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK AAAA FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER
He is in your room?

Nah in my class rus foid speaks to him
In my class this complete and utter autist who is MTN and has zoomer appeal (looks facially autistic) has a cute gf. So over.

I dont even go out anymore i spend most of my time in my dorms i have night classes so usually im with older people most foid classmates are single moms so theyre worth dating havent been to class in a while though been skipping alot due to apathy i should get my shit together tho i have been doing homework but i no longer care to go to class

I only go out to go eat and go back to my dorm so much for the “college experience” lol i get mogged like crazy

Bro drop out the more you stay the more brootal experiences youll have which fuck you up mentally and scar you for life take it from me i made the mistake of staying for 2 years

Cope , long hair mogs yall lil thug fags

took me 4 years to drop out. if you really think you can't make it to the end then do it. but if you can and want to then stop coping and study

I want to drop out too but I'm adraid I have no other option but to continue going. Its better than working atleast or is it? Maybe I should become janitor...

I suggest you to drop out tbh, it's been only two days but you've been severely affected by the experience so i can't even imagine how shitty it must be, anyways your major is a meme degree so nothing of value will be lost and i doubt your dad would care that much.

Indeed
Being stonecold, tolerant and overally dont giving a shit about anything are a must as a subhuman male to survive

If you’re studying STEM and you’re not low IQ than you’d probably be better off pushing it through. Other than that just drop out and NEET.

Man, fuck this shit so ropefuel I am going to legit drop out such a brutal dogshit experience cant even cope in peace due to being in dorms too. Brutal af dogshit life mang jfl just because im ugly i get this garbage treatment always ignored or looked down upon for being ugly. Can't get any rest why do I always have to be the loner lol dogshit ass class. Legit gonna rope anytime soon or just drop out my fault for thinking college would be better than wagecucking as an ugly low value man. It nevER began
Imagine droping out and being forced to do shit job for your whole life because a foid in college lied to you :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
If you’re studying STEM and you’re not low IQ than you’d probably be better off pushing it through. Other than that just drop out and NEET.
I am not in stem and am giga low iq btw

sounds like a bitch
took me 4 years to drop out. if you really think you can't make it to the end then do it. but if you can and want to then stop coping and study